Barebacking

My wife lets her boyfriends take her bareback for two reasons. First she enjoys giving herself completely to her lovers and second she loves the feeling of her lovers shooting their hot cum into her. She normally cums again when she feels it.
My fiance loves letting black dudes blast off deep inside her. Even total strangers that we know nothing about it is way hotter I think too

Don't watch my wife in this one if you're offended by a mature posh spoken white housewife learning to say the N word and beg for its seed while taking bareback cock but we think the full surrender is beautiful testimony to how far she's come

Attachments

• xvideos.com_2b3213b83a7494a1ac5a6d166c39ee38.mp4
    34.9 MB
I just hope everyone is tested and tested regularly. If he's fucking you RAW chances are he's fucking someone else bareback as well. Fluid Exchange is a HUGE trust and responsibility issue. And the moment someone catches something it will be that Negro's fault. Because at the end of the day, that white couple is going to blame the Black Bull. "I'm married and my husband is a cuck, so I know he isn't doing anything will be the response." That Bull is also trusting at least 2 other people with his health as well. So go ahead and bareback all you want. Just make sure it's as safe as possible.
Best Advice anyone has posted, Bareback every time as long as you know it 100% safe to do so. Thanks

Best Advice anyone has posted, Bareback every time as long as you know it 100% safe to do so. Thanks

I had a related question...
-When you go to testing what do you ask for /screen for ? HIV, HPV, Herpes; I assume you can't screen for everything.
-What is the cost and turn around time like?

No chance. When we first started we agreed to use condoms and after she broke that rule once we both agreed to no more condoms. She loves being filled up with black cum and I love seeing the mess in her panties after

I'm sure you love seeing her filled up with black seed, too. She sounds like a great black cock whore.

Back