Bareback yes or no

I never go Bare unless the couple is a regular with me and I know they are just as selective and health conscious. Too many ways to die early in this lifetime and Sex isnt going to be what kills me. Everyone has their standards, bare feels better yes but people are never honest so better be safe than sorry

Nothing says your cucked better than another man shooting his seed in your wife's pussy. It makes it perfectly clear that not only did your wife's pussy please another man, it did it very well.

Your wife accepting her black lover’s seed deep inside of her holes is the second best way for a Hotwife to cuckold your husband. The very best way to cuckold your hubby is to intentionally become black bred and give him a mixed race baby to care for.

Bareback of course ( being careful )

I am very careful with who I go bareback with as well. My new black lovers need to show me a recent negative test result in writing before I open my legs bareback. Long time black lovers have to show me updated test results every 4 months. I get tested every 4 months so that my lovers feel safe with me as well. I try to focus on married black men to help improve the odds that we are all disease free.

I've only gone bareback on one occasion, and I got lucky in more ways than one. I didn't get a disease or pregnant. I let a group of black guys pull a train on me. It wasn't planned, and nobody had a condom (or so they said). Each took his turn behind a closed bedroom door. I took so much cum inside me that it leaked out for the next four days.

Back