Bareback yes or no

You ain't really getting the full benefit of being cucked if his load ain't oozing out of her pussy when he pulls out. That is how he marks his territory and takes your wife away from you sexually by filling her pussy with his seed and putting it much deeper than you can put yours!!! That is the whole point of being cucked and having your wife feel the intense sensation of a deep inside orgasm as well as a clit orgasm at the same time with a really big cock thick cock that can stretch her pussy and rock the bottom of it and give her that full feeling and stretch it open wider and pull her clit down on his cock and give her more friction than you can which makes her turn into a slut right in front of you!!! That is what it is all about!!! Bareback is the only way!!!
Nicely said! Agree with you

You ain't really getting the full benefit of being cucked if his load ain't oozing out of her pussy when he pulls out. That is how he marks his territory and takes your wife away from you sexually by filling her pussy with his seed and putting it much deeper than you can put yours!!! That is the whole point of being cucked and having your wife feel the intense sensation of a deep inside orgasm as well as a clit orgasm at the same time with a really big cock thick cock that can stretch her pussy and rock the bottom of it and give her that full feeling and stretch it open wider and pull her clit down on his cock and give her more friction than you can which makes her turn into a slut right in front of you!!! That is what it is all about!!! Bareback is the only way!!!

This guy gets it. So much truth in this post.

Nothing says your cucked better than another man shooting his seed in your wife's pussy. It makes it perfectly clear that not only did your wife's pussy please another man, it did it very well.
In the 18 years i have been arranging for my friends there have been only two times that there was not testing done. That would be the first time i unknowing made the arrangement or better put agreed to the arrangement.

Back