Bareback yes or no

Well, I quoted your message, so yea you :p
Yea it is , but I haven’t been too keen on linking up with potentially local guys from this site , something. Or another runs me the wrong way !! I’m a lady , just cuz I get nasty and love being a “big bbc slut” that’s only in the moment... i don’t want to be treated like a piece of meat , and I seem to have problems with potential partners not wanting to rent a room close by me , or not wanting to have a long session... I’m not into just busting n parting ways .. I like long nights , teasing , stripping , smoking n drinking talking ******* , some foreplay , then another shower ,

Just edging them into a frenzy lol ... I’m the one getting fucked so I feel like it should be on my terms ... wrong ppl get demanding lol

Yea it is , but I haven’t been too keen on linking up with potentially local guys from this site , something. Or another runs me the wrong way !! I’m a lady , just cuz I get nasty and love being a “big bbc slut” that’s only in the moment... i don’t want to be treated like a piece of meat , and I seem to have problems with potential partners not wanting to rent a room close by me , or not wanting to have a long session... I’m not into just busting n parting ways .. I like long nights , teasing , stripping , smoking n drinking talking ******* , some foreplay , then another shower ,

Just edging them into a frenzy lol ... I’m the one getting fucked so I feel like it should be on my terms ... wrong ppl get demanding lol
Fuck renting a room, id take you to nice hotels. Id love to be your cuck. Im in Tampa. PM me if interested.

She can't get knocked up with someone's baby unless you go bareback. Wifey and I always tell her studs to shoot inside her. Condoms ruin the feeling and fantasy, anyway.

Since we're not yet ready to get her knocked up, she is protected by an IUD, that can be removed if and when we want her to get knocked up by a bull.

Bareback no if a random hookup or with a black man I don't have deep feelings for. But if with a man who makes love to me... soft and slow at first, intent on making me squirm and cry out his name, and then finishing jackhammer hard and making me cum on his dick... then yes, with that guy I'd def go bareback... whenever and wherever he desired.

Shocking that it seems as if couples want it bareback just as much if not more than bulls.....one of the ways I've always decided if or if not to go bareback with someone is if they ask me to go bareback or dont put up any fight if I ask to then that's a red flag because I'm automatically thinking that there's no telling how many other people you have went bareback with.....just one way of looking at it

Don't want to catch anything nasty but I've always loved bareback with new women. I've always been a bit of a daredevil though. Risk = adrenaline rush, and in terms of sex then "risky sex" = turn on.

I've been checked up at least a dozen times over the last 18 years I've been having sex with women, results always come back clean, that's after over 100 women, approx half of those were bareback vaginal, a few women were proper sluts like highest risk possible.

The feeling of her wetness on my dick feels so much nicer than with a condom, and being able to pump my seed into her love garden feels amazing. Its even hotter if she's the type of woman who doesn't wipe herself and just pulls her underwear back on then goes about with whatever she's doing. Most women don't do that, but those who do... yeah, gotta love dirty minded women.

Bareback no if a random hookup or with a black man I don't have deep feelings for. But if with a man who makes love to me... soft and slow at first, intent on making me squirm and cry out his name, and then finishing jackhammer hard and making me cum on his dick... then yes, with that guy I'd def go bareback... whenever and wherever he desired.
Can’t agree more
It’s so truth

Back