Bareback yes or no

Met a girl from rolla she insisted I cum deep inside her bare. Some women just want it

What’s interesting is if you asked someone if they stuck their hand through a hole in the wall they have a 50/50 chanced winning $1 million or their hand getting cut off they would probably not do it. The same goes for an infected penis entering a vagina. Most respectable people aren’t doing it unless there is proof your clean but to each their own.

What’s interesting is if you asked someone if they stuck their hand through a hole in the wall they have a 50/50 chanced winning $1 million or their hand getting cut off they would probably not do it. The same goes for an infected penis entering a vagina. Most respectable people aren’t doing it unless there is proof your clean but to each their own.

Well that's a bad analogy. There's not 50% chances of losing your hand from bareback sex with a stranger

You ain't really getting the full benefit of being cucked if his load ain't oozing out of her pussy when he pulls out. That is how he marks his territory and takes your wife away from you sexually by filling her pussy with his seed and putting it much deeper than you can put yours!!! That is the whole point of being cucked and having your wife feel the intense sensation of a deep inside orgasm as well as a clit orgasm at the same time with a really big cock thick cock that can stretch her pussy and rock the bottom of it and give her that full feeling and stretch it open wider and pull her clit down on his cock and give her more friction than you can which makes her turn into a slut right in front of you!!! That is what it is all about!!! Bareback is the only way!!!

Hate condoms.
I always leave it up to them but try to convince them not to.
I had 1 guy insist on wearing one so we did but I told him that his cum was like my reward and it felt like I didn't do good enough without it.
When he was done I took the condom and poured his cum on my tots and licked it off. I said I would rather someone pull out.
We went for a second time and he had one on again. I ended up convincing him and he fucked me until he was almost done pulled out took the condom off then put it back in and finished inside of me.
I made a big deal about how much better it felt. How much harder I came how I felt like I did my job.
Curled up next to him with my head on his hip playing with his dick and then sucking him off and just to prove the point when I knew he was close I jumped up and made him cum in my pussy again. He asked why I didn't let him cum in my mouth and I told him because he owed me that one.

Well said. Some people take risk .....I don’t trust anyone even if you show me a clean bill of health . In this lifestyle anything can happen. Better be safe than sorry

Back