Bareback yes or no

As much as it might be safer to use condoms, my girlfriend wants me to have the joy of cleaning her up after her bull has cum in or on her, and since I won't eat semen out of a condom (that makes me gag! lol), she does bareback when possible.

We both love it when I'm told by the bull to cleanup the mess and get her ready for another load. With the right bull, I've enjoyed being told to clean his cock and get him hard again!

Prior to 1980 I survived 1war, went to Thailand, Went to Korea and went bare back each time. Since the on set of Aid's , Hep C, Cly and now a possible incurable Aids found in Thailand I don't trust anyone. If the person you go bareback with is only true to you and has no sex with anyone else and you can be 100% sure then I would go bare back. Now the big question if he is messing with you what makes you think he does not have another on the side also. Think of what is the spider web effect comes into play. Yes it don't feel good but all it takes in one time and you now have something that you may not get rid of and could ******* you.

Back