Bareback yes or no

SA HAS A POPULATION OF +-57million and ranked +- 3rd interms of hiv infections .@18% so around 10 million ppl.and is an Emerging economy- and all that entails... and The US has a POPULATION of +- 357million,ranked +- 24th interns of hiv infections,at 2.4% so around 8,5million ppl as a first world country and all that entails re: education, employment ,healthcare ect...variance of +-1,5million "risk encounters"?? Not very scientific but you get my point....also less ppl in SA into the lifestyle ???
As an hiv negative south African black male, I'd advise you to apply your "apprehension for bareback in SA" all over the world ,mate . The lifestyle regardless of geographics should in my opinion entail ,risk profiling testing ,trust, respect ,communication etc mitigating if not eliminating being at risk . Aids isn't sexy.... But my clean black clock in clean white pussy is... .

SA HAS A POPULATION OF +-57million and ranked +- 3rd interms of hiv infections .@18% so around 10 million ppl.and is an Emerging economy- and all that entails... and The US has a POPULATION of +- 357million,ranked +- 24th interns of hiv infections,at 2.4% so around 8,5million ppl as a first world country and all that entails re: education, employment ,healthcare ect...variance of +-1,5million "risk encounters"?? Not very scientific but you get my point....also less ppl in SA into the lifestyle ???
As an hiv negative south African black male, I'd advise you to apply your "apprehension for bareback in SA" all over the world ,mate . The lifestyle regardless of geographics should in my opinion entail ,risk profiling testing ,trust, respect ,communication etc mitigating if not eliminating being at risk . Aids isn't sexy.... But my clean black cock in clean white pussy is...

Back