Bareback yes or no

Everyone involved. Regularly testing for everyones safety. Complete honesty upfront also. Then once everything is in order, condom free fun can commence. It's a beautiful sight seeing my wife with other men condom free. And afterwards either clean up time or me putting on my condom for a strokes till I fill it up.
Don't do that, fill her up instead. So if she on the off chance gets pregnant then may the best man win, lol ;)
But that's more fantasy than reality.
Either way I'm sure its a kinky feeling for her knowing she's got 2 men's sperm swimming around inside her at same time.

Last edited:
No bareback for me. Condoms for all sex acts. The only time I'll go bareback if I'm in a long term relationship and we both been tested and are clean, not sleeping with anyone else, and don't have any STD's and using other contraceptives besides condoms for STD prevention and to prevent unwanted pregnancies. But would I have bareback sex with someone I just met through here, Twitter, AFF, or FetLife or if I been with a fuck buddy for a good while? No, absolutely not. I care about my health and like being healthy so being sexually responsible to not only myself but my partner as well is really important.

Last edited:
Back