Bareback yes or no

Right now Im "dating" 2 couples and one single whos husband does not know.
In all of the meetings we've spoken for weeks or months before becoming intimate. On the first meetings, ive always brought condoms..(I never assume) The women always told me they wanted me to cum in their pussies or ass. The cuck hubbies of two of them love going in right after.

Yeah fuck condoms and if there is a risk of infection of any kind simply don't do it, that's my line of thinking, also if someone's gonna fuck my girl your damn sure I want them to enjoy every second of that cum gushing out their cock into my girls pussy, cuckolding isn't just for couples. The bbc needs his pleasure too and that is just as important

I wanted to say a few things about the lifestyle and going bareback. Now, any of you who may be following me and/or reading some of my posts will have seen me writing about going bareback with white wives and girlfriends on several occasions. That's true, but the vast majority of times, its been all condoms.

Let me break it down like this. When I meet up with other swingers, I show up with the full understanding and expectation that it's going to be condoms all the way. That's what I expect, and that's normally how it is. Cool, and no problems with that.

OK, so how about all of those times I've fucked without condoms? Well, the first thing I will note is that any time that has happened, its been because that's what the white folks wanted. In other words, I have never once asked for or actively sought out bareback sex in this lifestyle. Not once. That's the honest to goodness truth so help me God! If it happened, it was because the white part of the equation desired sex with no condoms.

At the same time, I'm not gonna bareback just because a white girl or couple says that's what they want to do. In fact, I've turned plenty of bareback requests down. I'm most likely to do it when I think the white chick is really hot. She gives me a big chocolate boner just by "being". In a case like that . . . she's wanting me to cum in her and the hubby/boyfriend wants me to cum in her . . . hell yeah I wanna cum in her too! It's not every day I get to nut in a pretty white thing like her, so yeah I wanna dump some "black baby batter" into her white girl tummy!

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have any expectations of having bareback sex at all. I never come into any swinging situation expecting to have bareback sex. I have never sought it out, and I have plans to start. Condom usage is my standard. But, there have been times when bareback with another guy's girl has been offered to me. And, if I found that white girl to be attractive, then yeah I took up the offer to fuck her bareback no condoms and spurt my black seed inside of her.

Condoms are my standard, but I WILL go bareback if it's offered AND I'm really super attracted to her because she's hot. If the chance to sperm inside of a pretty white woman is there, then yes I will go bareback with her in order to seize upon that opportunity. Otherwise, it's break out my super thins LOL ?

Last edited:
I wanted to say a few things about the lifestyle and going bareback. Now, any of you who may be following me and/or reading some of my posts will have seen me writing about going bareback with white wives and girlfriends on several occasions. That's true, but the vast majority of times, its been all condoms.

Let me break it down like this. When I meet up with other swingers, I show up with the full understanding and expectation that it's going to be condoms all the way. That's what I expect, and that's normally how it is. Cool, and no problems with that.

OK, so how about all of those times I've fucked without condoms? Well, the first thing I will note is that any time that has happened, its been because that's what the white folks wanted. In other words, I have never once asked for or actively sought out bareback sex in this lifestyle. Not once. That's the honest to goodness truth so help me God! If it happened, it was because the white part of the equation desired sex with no condoms.

At the same time, I'm not gonna bareback just because a white girl or couple says that's what they want to do. In fact, I've turned plenty of bareback requests down. I'm most likely to do it when I think the white chick is really hot. She gives me a big chocolate boner just by "being". In a case like that . . . she's wanting me to cum in her and the hubby/boyfriend wants me to cum in her . . . hell yeah I wanna cum in her too! It's not every day I get to nut in a pretty white thing like her, so yeah I wanna dump some "black baby batter" into her white girl tummy!

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have any expectations of having bareback sex at all. I never come into any swinging situation expecting to have bareback sex. I have never sought it out, and I have plans to start. Condom usage is my standard. But, there have been times when bareback with another guy's girl has been offered to me. And, if I found that white girl to be attractive, then yeah I took up the offer to fuck her bareback no condoms and spurt my black seed inside of her.

Condoms are my standard, but I WILL go bareback if it's offered AND I'm really super attracted to her because she's hot. If the chance to sperm inside of a pretty white woman is there, then yes I will go bareback with her in order to seize upon that opportunity. Otherwise, it's break out my super thins LOL ?

How would you feel if she got pregnant?

Back