Bareback yes or no

Condoms are never 100% foolproof. They can break, be tampered with.
Barebacking is merely another vice among humans, like drinking or smoking: Most who engage in those practices know the dangers & go for it anyway. Within reason, it's understandable to indulge in a thing or 2 you know is bad for you, it's a mistake of course to downplay the risks involved.
Getting back to barebacking, if you feel a condom has to be involved, then your most safest course of action: Keep your FUCKING pants on & thy appendages to thyself.
I tolerate 1's need to use condoms, kindly tolerate they're not my style & peacefully move along.
Everyone else: Get the facts, speak to competent Healthcare Providers, do some homework, think ******* over, then, proceed & enjoy the results well.

Condoms are never 100% foolproof. They can break, be tampered with.
Barebacking is merely another vice among humans, like drinking or smoking: Most who engage in those practices know the dangers & go for it anyway. Within reason, it's understandable to indulge in a thing or 2 you know is bad for you, it's a mistake of course to downplay the risks involved.
Getting back to barebacking, if you feel a condom has to be involved, then your most safest course of action: Keep your FUCKING pants on & thy appendages to thyself.
I tolerate 1's need to use condoms, kindly tolerate they're not my style & peacefully move along.
Everyone else: Get the facts, speak to competent Healthcare Providers, do some homework, think ******* over, then, proceed & enjoy the results well.
Oh yeah, get tested on a routine basis, 3months at least, I do.

When you are being made love to by a wonderful black man the last thought on my mind is has he got a condom on , even the thought of him stopping to put it on is an insult to him , my suggestion to all women who love bbc , know you man and enjoy his huge cock and his wonderful rhythm. Xx
LOL Stopping no, that should have been taken care of before you let him in if you did not want to have him cum inside you.once inside it's to late to change ones mind.

Back