Bareback yes or no

My boyfriends ex and the mom of 2 of his ******* biological ******* and my bf actually has a mix 3 year old he's the ******* of cuz during the first time one of maybe 4 or 5 times In Their 8 years together he talked her into jumping up from 1 occasionally 2 black guys at a time who were the same couple guys for long periods so as long as she was on birth control was fine with bare back cuz they knew them well. To his old Celli from his short bit in Missouri DOC back in 2012 for a couple years so he's 26 or so she's 27 they had already had their 2 ******* and my bf got out 3 months before his Celli who had got to know his ex through their letters and stuff and she seemed to loved know my bf was showing his 41 year old sexy ass stud that my bf and him are still friends i.havent met in person but I can say by his Facebook pics he's a GORGEOUS and ripped black guy covered in sexy tattoos all over which are clearly Gang member tattoos and has 2 small ones on his face hes real tall and shredded definition but looks skinny just cuz he's 6'4 at maybe 240 of perfectly scupled muscles he always has red on cuz he's an active ******* he has dreads he looks terrifying and dangerous but at the same time so sexy my pussy drips just thinking about him now and if a stranger that looked like him wanted to ******* me I would probably just let.them. his ex thought the same thing apparently and after his Celli got out he stayed with my bf and his ******* and ex for about a month and my bf said that his Celli helped fuck his ******* mom everyday for over a month usually 5+ times a day he would get videos from his friend while he was working and he would watch a video of his ******* mom being fucked by a gang member he met in prison. So fast forward about 4 months and 1more member of his Cellis click have been fucking her regularly and my bf and his celli have been trying to push the idea of her letting more thugs to fuck her at least 3. She finally with his celli extra sway due to him launching insanely fat wads of steaming hot but so deep inside her and from what he says with no exaggeration he would cum so much more then him and I can vouch my bf cums a decent amount maybe 1.5 to 2 oz each orgasm he says his celli has a cock probably that's 3 or 4 inches longer than his 6 inch cock and 2.5-3x has thick as his which has a decent girth but not.onlt was his size and overall mass 3 or so times the size of his cock but his cellie cumed 4-5xs as much as him and it would erupt shooting multiple blasts of 1oz of thick hot cum so hard. After months of paving the way planting little seeds in everyone's minds about how he would be willing to and even happy about his celli and his right and left hand 2 dudes from his crew make his baby mama a bloods cum dump for a night after his celli seen my bf was seriously down he went straight to his ex and started challenging her by saying a white girl like her couldn't handle being fucked like a thugs girl for real his ex took the bate and when my bf was trying to figure out how many and which ones she would be okay with out of the 6 or 7 downstairs in his cellied house in the hood of St Louis they were all bloods but only 4 were her type but she said baby I want as many as you guys want. He said babe if u let me decide it's gonna be more then 3 and celli said I mean a real ride or die thug bitch would just be down to take care of any true red rag. And to my bfs suprise I told him that she wanted him to watch her getting gangbanged by gangmembers so right before it got started he was just double-checking she was serious cuz if she didn't decide he was going to let his celli decide. He planed to stay back and watch and record till the end but since she was 2 months behind on bitlrth control they all had to wear condoms and again to his shock she said no he tried to insist not believing how adamantly she was that it would be fine and don't worry babe I won't get pregnant if 6 or 7 thugs cum in my GF while she's not on birth control what make her think thatbut it was so slutty and wrong he agreed and watched while occasionally fucking her pussy till he cummed a couple times which he did quick cuz he was so turned on fucking his ******* mom filled with a small pound of gangsters cum in her steched out beat up pussy and ass holeit went Friday night Saturday night and till 4pm Sunday where his ex had 2-7thugs gangbaning her at a time and 12 different guys got in at some point she kept track of nuts and all together 87 nuts went inside her 3 holes that weekend no birth control now my bf has a mix ******* here is what she looks like

I have only had sex with him and one of his friends at a time so far 3 different guys one was black but not a thug type before my bf I never would admit it but I've always wanted that and I HATE condoms and my bf says he loves his adopted ******* like he does his own but doesn't think he would do it again I understand that and agree but I can't help how bad I want him to get rich enough to just let me have my bc implant removed early and just spend the rest of our years getting sexy hung thugs bareback gangbang me In front of my bf and just have tons of mix babies all with different gang members for dads my bf wanted his gf to be a BBC slut and his gf will be pregnant over and over knocked up while begging real gangsters hustlers who run the streets in their area of St Louis some of them certified shooters some fresh out of prison his gf belly round from the big intrraacial baby conceived during one of the dozens of times that 5-10 thugs gangbanged her. Especially to see me 9 months pregnant but in that 9 months I've been gangvanged 4 or 5 more times by 4-10 guys at once always bareback maybe the gang makes its members get tested regularly to.participate if not I welould probably still let all gangsters fuck me anyway where or how they want. I don't have self control I listen to.my.man though I'm his when it comes down to it although I'd throw a fit if he didn't let his homies use me as their gang cum dump. It will never happen it's just a fantasy every time my.bf gas had more then 1 guy set up I chicken out but I really do want it I'm. Just nervous can.anyone help me do it for my.bf any tips on how to get over the fear multiple times when my bf lets me do some of the product he's in businesse with that set over something to speed things up if u know what I mean anyway that stuff makes me a whore I love it but hate it too my bf disent.let.me have it often that's not for fun that's to have the money to have actual Fun but occasionally more since he sees how it makes me he will tell me. There have. Been times that if we lived in St Louis or any city where there are hoods full of black gangmembers instead of small Bible belt red neck Branson mo 4 hours away from the closest bloods or Rollin 60s or any other black.gangsters when I was super high last time I wanted gangbanged so bad if I had to go to the ghetto and find the first random group of gangster looking black guys and let them use me demand they fuck me unprotected and tell my bf how deep they shoot cum inside me. I'm high now too and my bf had to work right after he gets me super horny by saying how he wanted to squirt a half g of dope up my ass right before I get half a gallon of cum sprayed inside me. Then has to go make a run suddenly... So instead u guts got my huge fantasy and the first part of my bfs ex BBC slut story. Ill tell the rest another time but it her journey takes her to a super low spot in life that almost turns me on so much I'd lose everything to get it but not quite if I don't love my bf so much nothing would be holding me back. Here's some pics 1st one is me 2nd one is what my bf and i want to happen to me

Attachments

• received_639379316578360.jpeg
    received_639379316578360.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 171
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 584_Black_RACIST.jpg
    584_Black_RACIST.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 158
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 714_BLCK_CUCKOLD.jpg
    714_BLCK_CUCKOLD.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 133
  • ropaopcional-vkhaz-8aca2d.gif
    ropaopcional-vkhaz-8aca2d.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • notino-wr87d-790c50.gif
    notino-wr87d-790c50.gif
    549.7 KB · Views: 97
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 97
  • bbc-cum.gif
    bbc-cum.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
  • BC_wife_creampie_cuckold_cum_earting_husband.gif
    BC_wife_creampie_cuckold_cum_earting_husband.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • 21032143.gif
    21032143.gif
    919.6 KB · Views: 87
  • gif-interracial-taken-xxx-4.gif
    gif-interracial-taken-xxx-4.gif
    241.6 KB · Views: 115
This weekend was my first time seeing him take her raw. It was insane how much it turned me on. It was like art. Honestly it was the 1st time in my life i actually came without touching myself. It was so amazing that all 3 of us came at almost the same time maybe literal seconds apart from eachother lol

Give me both holes baby
Condemns on black dick is a sickening sight basically cutting off black mans truest potential and treating The King like the imposter filmmaker to the right of him! Free THE BIG BLACK MAN DICK FROM BEING ****** INTO CLOSER! the facades and imposters absolutely should be wearing condoms honestly probably should be wear 4 or 5 during every interaction they self inflict onto the slutty white pussys!
That in of itself would nearly bring down the rapid std rates by almost 87%🙌 and resulting in a more clean environment that BLACK KINGS BIG BLACK MAN DICKS do t have to be worried with those kinds of distractions

We had discussed the "rules" several times before her ex was to be invited into our lives and back into her. She showed me pictures he had sent of his dick, clearly larger than my 7.5" member, she also informed me that he was very aggressive. We decided on one rule, he had to use a condom. We both knew that he was living with another woman and that he was more than happy to park his dick in any space he could find. However, once he arrived (hard BTW, I could see the outline in his pants), she pulled it out and the one and only rule was completely forgotten.
How unusual for a man of your size at 7 and a half inches to be a cuckold. My little 4 inches convinced me I was destined to be a little cock sucking sissy cuckold.

How unusual for a man of your size at 7 and a half inches to be a cuckold. My little 4 inches convinced me I was destined to be a little cock sucking sissy cuckold.
I was kinda thinkin the same thing hes way above average

All I can say is you had to see his dick! It was big and black, thick as her wrist and heavy. She pulled it out of his shorts and I knew which of us was the "alpha" in the room. He fucked my girlfriend so hard she cried and came at the same time. It was amazing.

All I can say is you had to see his dick! It was big and black, thick as her wrist and heavy. She pulled it out of his shorts and I knew which of us was the "alpha" in the room. He fucked my girlfriend so hard she cried and came at the same time. It was amazing.
Poor lil pussy im around average or alil smaller bbc and in my town its hard asf to get a woman to have sex with me well i take that back a woman that not on *******

Back