Bareback yes or no

Yes. With clean test. We both love cream pies (and my cleaning up!).

Sometimes the bull will insist and we ask that her cum on her pussy.

Once one of her most experienced role playing dominate Bulls asked her if she wanted him to cum inside her. When she said yes he whispered in her ear if she wanted me to take it off for him. He had her tell me. That was intense. I asked if I could guide him in.
I like how you guys think

wives should be bareback only with their regular bull(s) to complete the act of mating along with allowing the husband to witness and hopefully lick her superior lovers semen from her pussy so he can taste him and her scents mixed together which helps the husband get used to their scents and also shows them both but especially the wife you submit to him. The husband should also verbally request the bull cum inside his wife in the beginning since that is what his wife wants too...she wants her attractive hung bulls cock to stretch her and ejaculate a full load inside her pussy to fulfill her natural urge and need for her lovers cum which also makes her happy because its not her husbands cum, she prefers her lovers bareback cock inside her instead and wants you to accept that so in the beginning its important for them to have bareback sex in front of you a lot. My ex-wife especially liked being spread eagle missionary with me near them at first so she could tell me how much she loved fucking him and loved me for accepting that he was so much bigger and better than I was in front of him and allowing me to lick them both afterwards. THis eventually gave away to them preferring to be alone sometimes then coming to sit on my face later. Nothing hotter than licking your wifes freshly seeded pussy while she tells you how good he is and how much she loves him.

Back