Bareback yes or no

We've been in the lifestyle for several years and I've been barebacked by dozens of bulls and never had one problem ever. That being said, I do ask to see recent full panel STD test from any of my bulls that want to do it and hubby is very careful about screening new guys. I also get a full panel test every 4 months just to be sure. Bareback and creampies are amazing, but we do make sure each load I take is clean and tested so I can enjoy all that creamy bull seed guilt-free!
We also ta
Yes of course! And don't pullout. That makes me so sad. That's mine I earned it. It's how i know I did good. Plus the whole point of having a pussy is to have a cock fill it with cum.
You are right! Its cruelty to withdraw when I need it deep inside!

I've gone both ways. It is a matter of trust. Nothing is better than testing however. Depending upon how frequently you have different lovers, that can be a real chore. It is a choice that could keep your sex-life very good or make you extremely unhappy. There's nothing like a good cum bareback. There's always a little that doesn't come out when you pull out and when you have a condom it just doesn't mentally feel the same. In the factor that drives women crazy is what tips to hat for me. I'm all about her cummin' her brains out.

The orgasm without rubber is the best.bbc bareback for me you live once. Before I met my husband i was an individual,Why must it change. Small secrets is not being unfaithful play 2gther stay 2gether.
love your comment gives you a true partnership of a love for each other. my view on bare back is I want to lick her cream pies afterwards it's what I live for and it means we are true threesome with my involvement and gives us acceptance of what we want and what we are and mean to each other.

Back