Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

I would love to watch my wife get bred by a BBC. The trick is to find a cock so big and pretty that putting a condom on it would cause a sense of shame. But I just say "no" to condoms...

As a hubby?... Bareback - At least with someone I(we) know to be safe.
Being inside my wet wife is an incredible feeling and seeing her tugging and sliding on our friend's bare manhood drives me crazy.
And when he cums inside her wet little kitty?... Well, I don't have words, except to say that slipping into my Goddess with his cum inside her while I look into her eyes is a 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 life changing experience.

To those desperate, weak, wannabe husbands/boyfriends sitting there in the dark with your worthless little hard-ons and your wet-dream fantasies, perusing these juicy posts while you post those pics of your wife/girlfriend without her permission asking 'real' men to "rate her" because you don't have the imagination, respect, or b@lls to talk to her:
Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it - And oh yeah, she'll have no use for you afterwards.
Awesome post...this is pure FIRE

Fire Rihanna GIF

Condoms. People lie And for some having an std is ok and they don’t think they need to get Consent with a partner. I was just talking to a woman last week who was down to fuck right away and not once did she ask about std status or disclose her own until I asked, then she acknowledged she had herpes but wasn’t flaring up.

also there has been a string of ppl arrested for spreading hiv and other stds. People can say they ask and check but you can tell some just wAnna fuck and are willing to risk it. Especially when they can’t get pregnant anymore.
I worked in a medical clinic years ago had a 70 year old come in with the clap herpes and hpv come to find out she was getting it on with a neighbor who never told her.

Back