Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

Well it's usually bareback so I can feel the guys cock in me and love that feeling when he cums deep inside. I say usually because when I travel and have sex, the guys are the ones who usually want to wear one. I understand the risk so I'll say ok sometimes.

I personally prefer bareback because of the feeling. Even mentally having a piece of rubber between us takes away from the feeling of closeness. With that said, unless I know the person is clean I will never go bare, but I prefer bare a million times over condom for sure.

Last edited:
I personally prefer bareback because of the feeling. Even mentally having a piece of rubber between us takes away from the feeling of closeness. With that said, unless I know the person is clean I will never go bare, but I prefer bare a million times over condom for sure.
Awesome ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

I’ll be honor to creampie you

Back