Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

I've always preferred bareback but I leave the choice up to the Man that's fucking me. Married Men usually use a condom and I can understand their position and some single men too. The majority of unattached Men like it natural. The feel of skin on skin sends a thrill through my body and when the warmth of his seed is filling me nothing can compare to the excitement I would get thinking about a Black Baby possibly growing inside my belly. Seems most of the single Men would love to breed me too.

After being in the lifestyle 13 years. it depends.

If at parties or gangbangs with people I don't know definitely condoms
If I see a profile where there's nothing but bareback play, I'm definitely asking for results before going in.

When it comes to medical professionals I usually don't worry since they test frequently or if I've played with couples/ladies multiple times throughout the year then no condoms

Now in the past, I would play bare a lot but after hearing stories of couple's/ladies who have run into problems I've become more cautious with how I play. I had one lady cancel a 1st fuck date on me because she had to get tested after a couple she played with test positive for something, so that definitely was the sign to be more mindful

This was a source of conflict between myself and my ex. We agreed to always play with protection but in the bedroom, they would either not use condoms or she would rip it off after a few minutes.

Back