Bareback or condoms? And why do you prefer either?

It has to be bareback. I find the whole act of getting the condom out and putting it on to be a turn off and it wrecks the flow of all the sexiness that's happening. As good as they say they are it's just not the same feeling as skin on skin. I have also always been a fan of sucking my man's cock throughout the act and there's nothing less sexy than sucking a cock with a condom on it IMO.
You've got some damn good opinions, lady... ;)

Unprotected sex with casual partners is very risky. Unprotected sex with swingers is extremely risky. If said swingers happen to be black the potential risks are much higher. Not trying to be cruel or put anyone down its just the the fact of the matter, and I see the consequences nearly every day at work.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=117499
  • For women swingers over 45, nearly 18% had chlamydia, compared to 4% of other heterosexual women and less than 3% of prostitutes.
  • About 10.4% of male swingers over age 45 had chlamydia and/or gonorrhea, compared to only 2.4% of other male heterosexuals.
  • About 55% of all diagnoses of chlamydia and gonorrhea were identified in swingers. Overall, one in 10 swingers had chlamydia while about one in 20 tested positive for gonorrhea
https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
  • In 2018, African Americans/Blacks accounted for 42% of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.
  • The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black males was 6.8 times the rate among White males (952.3 and 140.4 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the overall rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in the United States was 7.7 times the rate among Whites.
  • The rate of reported P&S syphilis cases among Blacks was 4.7 times the rate among Whites (28.1 versus 6.0 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the rate of reported cases of congenital syphilis among Blacks was 6.4 times the rate among Whites (86.6 versus 13.5 per 100,000 live births, respectively).

*I will make another observation: the normalization of anal sex in recent years will undoubtedly cause a tsunami of anal and bowel related cancers in the coming years and decades. There is already a dramatic increase of HPV infections in that area.
I HAVE BEEN FUCKING BLACK MEN FUCK BARE BLACK ONLY SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD I HAVE NEVER CAUGHT A STD -BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME SEE PICS BELOW..GO FIGUER

Attachments

• mewstlkae (2).jpg
    mewstlkae (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • mewstlake (36).jpg
    mewstlake (36).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
  • mewstlake (84).jpg
    mewstlake (84).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • mewstlake (78).jpg
    mewstlake (78).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
Unprotected sex with casual partners is very risky. Unprotected sex with swingers is extremely risky. If said swingers happen to be black the potential risks are much higher. Not trying to be cruel or put anyone down its just the the fact of the matter, and I see the consequences nearly every day at work.

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=117499
  • For women swingers over 45, nearly 18% had chlamydia, compared to 4% of other heterosexual women and less than 3% of prostitutes.
  • About 10.4% of male swingers over age 45 had chlamydia and/or gonorrhea, compared to only 2.4% of other male heterosexuals.
  • About 55% of all diagnoses of chlamydia and gonorrhea were identified in swingers. Overall, one in 10 swingers had chlamydia while about one in 20 tested positive for gonorrhea
https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
  • In 2018, African Americans/Blacks accounted for 42% of the 37,968 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.
  • The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black males was 6.8 times the rate among White males (952.3 and 140.4 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the overall rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in the United States was 7.7 times the rate among Whites.
  • The rate of reported P&S syphilis cases among Blacks was 4.7 times the rate among Whites (28.1 versus 6.0 cases per 100,000 population, respectively).
  • In 2018, the rate of reported cases of congenital syphilis among Blacks was 6.4 times the rate among Whites (86.6 versus 13.5 per 100,000 live births, respectively).

*I will make another observation: the normalization of anal sex in recent years will undoubtedly cause a tsunami of anal and bowel related cancers in the coming years and decades. There is already a dramatic increase of HPV infections in that area.
I TAMMY McCARTHY AM OF SOUND MIND,NO DRUGSS,NON DRINKER TRUE STORY OF MY PAST i grew up in the country out in the boonies i was a wild tomboy when i was under 15 i lived in the woods this black guy was cleaning up some leaves there was a matress-i told him i was virgin i ask to fuck me
he started to walk away i pulled up my skirt showed him my pussy i never wore panties or a bra and i grab his dick threw his shorts his dick got rock hard,i would not let go of his dick i layed down on the matress took my shirt off and my skirt off with one hand while holding his dick with my other hand then i pulled his shorts down when i saw his dick it scared me his dick was 9 inches and thicker then my wrist but i knew i was not a tease i open my legs wide open took the head of his dick put to my pussy lips he started pushing his dick in my pussy omg it was so painful it hurt i wanted to cry but i did not cry i put my legs over his shoulders he pound my pussy hard then i could feel the head of his dick swell then he pushed the head his dick so deep i thought he was going to punch a hole in my stomach he told me (i am going to cum-he said i need to pull outi wrap my legs around his waist i did not let him pull out then he cum huge load it filled my pussy his cm was so hot i swear i felt his cum in my fallopian tubes, i told fuck me some more and he did about 15 mins later he cum again after 2 or 3 mins he pulled out of my pussy he layed on his back i sucked his dick it got rock hard i got on top wrap my pussy around his dick and he fucked me a 3rd time and about 29 mins later he cum again and i cum his cum spot was the size of a basket ball all over him and the matress he fucked me pregnant he got me pregnant i never told my parents i was pregnant by a black man plus he was married he fucked me 3 times every week the whole entire 9 months i was pregnant after 9 days after the baby was born he fucked me again for another 11 months ..UNTIL HE MOVED AWAY.

I TAMMY McCARTHY AM OF SOUND MIND,NO DRUGSS,NON DRINKER TRUE STORY OF MY PAST i grew up in the country out in the boonies i was a wild tomboy when i was under 15 i lived in the woods this black guy was cleaning up some leaves there was a matress-i told him i was virgin i ask to fuck me
he started to walk away i pulled up my skirt showed him my pussy i never wore panties or a bra and i grab his dick threw his shorts his dick got rock hard,i would not let go of his dick i layed down on the matress took my shirt off and my skirt off with one hand while holding his dick with my other hand then i pulled his shorts down when i saw his dick it scared me his dick was 9 inches and thicker then my wrist but i knew i was not a tease i open my legs wide open took the head of his dick put to my pussy lips he started pushing his dick in my pussy omg it was so painful it hurt i wanted to cry but i did not cry i put my legs over his shoulders he pound my pussy hard then i could feel the head of his dick swell then he pushed the head his dick so deep i thought he was going to punch a hole in my stomach he told me (i am going to cum-he said i need to pull outi wrap my legs around his waist i did not let him pull out then he cum huge load it filled my pussy his cm was so hot i swear i felt his cum in my fallopian tubes, i told fuck me some more and he did about 15 mins later he cum again after 2 or 3 mins he pulled out of my pussy he layed on his back i sucked his dick it got rock hard i got on top wrap my pussy around his dick and he fucked me a 3rd time and about 29 mins later he cum again and i cum his cum spot was the size of a basket ball all over him and the matress he fucked me pregnant he got me pregnant i never told my parents i was pregnant by a black man plus he was married he fucked me 3 times every week the whole entire 9 months i was pregnant after 9 days after the baby was born he fucked me again for another 11 months ..UNTIL HE MOVED AWAY.
Great story. Good 4 you.

Attachments

• mewstlake (43).jpg
    mewstlake (43).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • mewstlake (12).jpg
    mewstlake (12).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
  • mewestlke (5).jpg
    mewestlke (5).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 56
  • mewestlke (53).jpg