BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
I don't like being fucked with a condom

I want to feel the creamy and abundant cum from her, filling my pussy and ass. It's wonderful to feel filled with bull seed :sex: :blackgrimace:💋

TyDLdLE.png

You've already seen photos of me, I imagine? I just want my Black Buull's to fuck me hard and deep bareback, it's the only way to feel really fucked.
I need to feel and enjoy the hot cum, filling my hot holes.

A pleasure to meet you. :sex: 💋:blackgrimace: ..... to decide to get pregnant, I'm not ready yet :blackheart:

SEncF6w.png

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOScreenshot_2023-03-07-18-02-58-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839038
Congratulations on reaching such a perverse milestone. Once you get into the lifestyle, then the cuckolding gets more and more extreme!
Your wife is your precious treasure and I hope the both of you are happy. I could only imagine how kinky and perverted this type of extreme cuckolding is, particularly with Africans. They are so coal black in contrast to your sexy creamy skinned wife getting bred in African breeding parties! What makes it so incredibly HOT is that your wife is truly beautiful. Living the cuckold's dream! BRAVO :exciting: :qos:

Congratulations on reaching such a perverse milestone. Once you get into the lifestyle, then the cuckolding gets more and more extreme!
Your wife is your precious treasure and I hope the both of you are happy. I could only imagine how kinky and perverted this type of extreme cuckolding is, particularly with Africans. They are so coal black in contrast to your sexy creamy skinned wife getting bred in African breeding parties! What makes it so incredibly HOT is that your wife is truly beautiful. Living the cuckold's dream! BRAVO :exciting: :qos:
It is extreme but it is a perverse dream coming real, we are lucky to have African seed available easily for our cuckold perversion.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm
View attachment 5839038
She looks absolutely stunning too

Back