BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
Thankfully, there's an infinite number of incredible black guys who will fuck you and breed you, giving you the black babies you want. You'll also love being blacked while you're knocked up.

The first, blacking out, is already the best pleasure in sex.

Enjoying sex with the best (and attractive for me) stallions in the world, the Black Bulls, is already a privilege.

The second wish depends on when you decide the moment, timely, let me breed my first baby for breeding, a beautiful black baby :sex: :blackheart::blackgrimace:

Last edited:
I patted this a few days ago but it applies to tre m this topic as well. Crazy how that works.

Sexy wife of 5 years (we're both 31 now) let's me try anything now...but only after she's become a hotwife. She rarely swallows me, says it's gross but lets her bull fill her mouth up before she swallows. I didn't know someone could cum that much until i saw him do that to her, apparently black guys cum more? Idk, It's what she says. Also says she craves it from her bull cause it "tastes amazing." Is any of that true? She was very conservative before she fucked her first black bull 2 years ago These are things she did with her black bull with only 2nd time they fucked:
1. Anal
2. Bareback
3. Creampie, anal and pussy. Not on any birth control
4. Blow job and she swallowed
5. Doggy and like 9 other positions including bdsm stuff
6. Outside in the backyard
7. In the livingroom on our couch
8. Showered with him
9. Slept in our marital bed with him
10. Woke him up with a blow job and swallowed.
That was lil over 2 years ago. I still haven't done some of those things with my wife. It's been almost 2 months since we've fucked but about 2 days since she's been fucked.
She got on birth control a wk after he started fucking her bareback and as of yesterday she had it removed, so she's now birth control free. She has a new big black Bull plus one she's been seeing for about a year.
This is her, love her sexy ass so much!

I patted this a few days ago but it applies to tre m this topic as well. Crazy how that works.

Sexy wife of 5 years (we're both 31 now) let's me try anything now...but only after she's become a hotwife. She rarely swallows me, says it's gross but lets her bull fill her mouth up before she swallows. I didn't know someone could cum that much until i saw him do that to her, apparently black guys cum more? Idk, It's what she says. Also says she craves it from her bull cause it "tastes amazing." Is any of that true? She was very conservative before she fucked her first black bull 2 years ago These are things she did with her black bull with only 2nd time they fucked:
1. Anal
2. Bareback
8. Showered with him
That was lil over 2 years ago. I still haven't done some of those things with my wife. It's been almost 2 months since we've fucked but about 2 days since she's been fucked.
She got on birth control a wk after he started fucking her bareback and as of yesterday she had it removed, so she's now birth control free. She has a new big black Bull plus one she's been seeing for about a year.
Ban your lucky man you have a very beautiful young wife, whichever way y’all decide to get her pregnant good luck.

1. Anal
2. Bareback
8. Showered with him

Your wife sounds PERFECT.

The fantasy is hot (if you want to be pregnant by a lover), but... the reality is that you can't know which ejaculation it was that led to conception. My wife reported feeling funny the next day after taking three loads (twice during the night, once in the early am), but her lover took her all weekend over a three day weekend, and twice during the next week. We *think* we know which time it was, but there's no way to be sure. If wife's lover is exclusive inside her you at least have knowledge that his sperm impregnatedf your wife. For most of us, that's the best we can hope for if that's our goal.

One way to make the Hot Fantasy into reality is hubby don't get into wife for a week or so before and after so lovers seed get the chance that's the cuckold way .

This might be a good place to post this for others input. Bareback and cumming inside a woman is by far the best whether its between a couple or if they bring in another male, but personally I see it just the same no matter if its an interracial experience or not. Just the fact its another male inside her and filling her up. This is just my opinion but the black white aspect to me is just a way that most people can more easily see it as taboo or that its more than likely not the womans SO. Lots of videos, pics, storeis...etc out there that show a black male and white woman "breeding" are misrepresented. Claiming to be a "cheating wife, gf, husbands at work...etc" type situation when in fact its fake or theyre actually an interracial couple playing on other peoples fantasies.

My question is this, does anyone else get the same satisfaction from seeing a wife get filled up by another man of the same race just as much as they do an interracial mix. Regardless of the color as long as its bare and cumming inside them I see no difference. For what its worth, im white and this is my favorite site dedicated to the wife/ gf sharing scenario. Not because there is a lot of interracial content but the fact its women taking on another male. I have yet to find any other site dedicated to that. Also, for those on the fence about that lifestyle have any of you thought about taking baby steps so to speak lol...like having your wife getting filled up by just another man before trying a black guy?

Just some questions I dont see asked very often :)

I would say to most in the lifestyle and or with breeding fantasy it is the contrast of her having a different race inside her and possibly impregnating her that is the Greatest Satisfaction in sharing her, the possibility of an interracial baby showing she's been had by an other race.
You'd get a better idea from a wife and husband that have had a Inter Racial baby by a lover.

I would say to most in the lifestyle and or with breeding fantasy it is the contrast of her having a different race inside her and possibly impregnating her that is the Greatest Satisfaction in sharing her, the possibility of an interracial baby showing she's been had by an other race.
You'd get a better idea from a wife and husband that have had a Inter Racial baby by a lover.

Yes, you would. :cool:

My tubes are tied so I can’t get pregnant. However I want bareback but currently we use a condom. For me bareback completes the submission and completes the connection to my bull. I want him to release inside me, I want his cum in me. However my husband and I agreed when we started this that I would have my bull wear a condom. It is also still my bodies way of wanting to breed even if I can’t . It’s a biological drive to want to have his cum in me

I can see hubby's point of view in wanting your bull to use a condom , best you all to get checked then you can have your wish and should put hubby's mind at ease about any STD

1. Anal
2. Bareback
8. Showered with him
She sound like a good wife , Since you've been married for 5 yrs and you've shared her with others for 2 yrs how did it start was it your idea or hers to try other men or black men did she start with black right away. ?

She sound like a good wife , Since you've been married for 5 yrs and you've shared her with others for 2 yrs how did it start was it your idea or hers to try other men or black men did she start with black right away. ?

It was my idea and it took a while to get her to even consider it. She's always been attracted to black men so when she had her first time with another guy it was with a black guy. She was really nervous at first but got into it pretty quick.

Back