BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
He does what Nature requires him to do. And you should be grateful if he gives you the ultimate gift.

View attachment 2646775

When I see a photo like the one where the white girl is in the arms of the black guy, it gives me a much better idea that she is most likely pregnant by him, but when I see a photo of just a woman who is pregnant, like in the other photo, and without anyone else with her, to me, she’s just a pregnant white woman who could be pregnant by anybody. Yes, we would like to think that every woman here is pregnant by black men but in all reality, without a black guy in the photo in a romantic way, who knows who impregnated her..

When I see a photo like the one where the white girl is in the arms of the black guy, it gives me a much better idea that she is most likely pregnant by him, but when I see a photo of just a woman who is pregnant, like in the other photo, and without anyone else with her, to me, she’s just a pregnant white woman who could be pregnant by anybody. Yes, we would like to think that every woman here is pregnant by black men but in all reality, without a black guy in the photo in a romantic way, who knows who impregnated her..

You're right, Janice. My wife has been black preg twice, and we have agreed to have a third baby by her boyfriend. That has an impact on my perception. But I agree, it's hotter when you know that the ******* is in fact black.

2985465344a13d51f03e9e220f2681ff.jpg

1c3e2bc8-197b-4cbb-98af-6803d4cac577.jpg

Totally in agreement with Janice, the most beautiful photos and authentic, are those of the interracial couple having sex, or showing your lovely black baby :threesome::p ... a really beautiful photo, like this

afcd3e22ceaa2aef0929fdd0f9343565--black-and-white-dating-black-man-white-girl-couple.jpg

You're right, Janice. My wife has been black preg twice, and we have agreed to have a third baby by her boyfriend. That has an impact on my perception. But I agree, it's hotter when you know that the ******* is in fact black.

View attachment 2656010

View attachment 2656013
Two beautiful couples...,
charming the contrast of color and the confirmation that love and sex, breaking boundaries and taboos :p??? congratulatios

Most cuckold wife's love to play bareback? My question is why do they love the feel of a black cock bareback and why do they like getting their mouth and pussy filled with heavy thick hot big black cock cum?
It a personal way of giving yourself to you black lover, once he cums inside you hrs always part of you. Oh and I’m his slut, and want him filling me with his cum, don’t want to forget that.

Oh my lord wow .she is to die 4....seriously

Back