Bahamas honeymoon

*** Very long story alert***

This is the story of our cruise to the Bahamas. For the sake of everyone involved all names will be made up. First ill start by telling about us. We're a young couple from a very small town in north Florida. My wife Kristen at the time was 21 years old and I Chad was 26. She's a gorgeous blonde 5'6" 130lbs nice big firm ass and C tits. Our town as not majority white but completely white so she has never been with a black man. She did in middle school have a close friendship with a biracial guy in a town next to us but her dad would not allow her to be friends with him so they drifted apart. We got married and booked a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas stopping in Nassau and Freeport. On the stop in Nassau we scheduled a paddle boarding and snorkeling expedition. We enjoyed ourselves on the cruise drank, ate, went to shows just your typical couple on a cruise. When we got to Nassau we started our day at senior frogs where we both got a very good buzz going then we walked around the shops and continued drinking. By the tims we headed out on our expedition we were both pretty intoxicated. There were several people with us I'd say 20 in total. Our guides were 4 young dark skinned island men. Their names were John, Thomas, Charles, and Niko. When I ******* I do not meet strangers so along the ride I made conversations with Niko and Thomas. They both were talking to me but I kept seeing them glance at Kristen and she was always smiling and giggling at everything they said which is uncharacteristic of her but I took it as her being ******* and friendly. We made our stop and the guys baited up a bunch of fish and we went snorkeling. After snorkeling we got back on the boat and the guys started handing out equipment for the paddle board portion of the trip. We started out with Niko, John, and Charles while Thomas stayed behind with the boat. Niko stayed along side us and was slightly flirting with Kristen. She continued giggling and smiling at him the whole time. After we paddled awhile Kristen told me she was tired and ready to go back to the boat I told her I wanted to stay and continue paddle boarding but she insisted she needed to go back. Niko paddled up to us asking if everything was okay and Kristen proceeded to tell him she needed to return but I was wanting to stay for the experience. He insisted that he could paddle back with her and make sure she made it back safe. At first I was hesitant but Kristen insisted and I said my goodbyes giving her a kiss and proceeded with the group.
(The rest of the story will be from Kristen's prospective)
After Chad kissed me goodbye Niko and I turned around and paddled back to the boat. "Once we get back I will show you to the bed below deck we have on board so that you can lay down and rest" Niko said. "I'll be fine laying in the seats no need for special treatment" I replied
"Nonsense a woman of your beauty deserves to rest in comfort" Niko replied. We made small talk along the way and when we got back Thomas came to the back of the boat to greet us "everything ok?" He asked. Niko replied "everything is fine she is just feeling a little tired and wanted to rest" Thomas smiled and gathered my equipment while Niko lead me below deck. "Here is the restroom and the bed. Is there anything else I can help you with possibly? Possibly a massage to help the soreness?" I smiled and said "that sounds great I wanted a massage on our trip but we didn't get a reservation. Can I use the restroom first?" Niko smiled back and said "of course I'll get some body oil and be here when your ready." As I went into the restroom all I could think about was how Chad would feel about this stranger rubbing on his wife but since he was not there I figured he would never know. As I walked back out Niko was standing there with the same smile holding a large towel and a bottle of oil. "Here is a towel get undressed to your comfort lay face down with the towel over you and ill be right back" he said. I took off my bottoms and top and suddenly I could feel my pussy throbbing and getting wet. I had never felt this way from someone doing absolutely nothing physically to me but I laid down with the towel over me and Niko returned. "We ready?" he asked. "Absolutely" I replied. "Good let's start with the shoulders" he pulled the towel down and began massaging my shoulder and back. "I've been taking classes hoping to get a job with the cruise ships as a massage therapist so I'm glad I get to do this for you. I hope you enjoy it" I smiled and said "it feels amazing you're doing a great job" as he slowly worked his way down my back I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my body was trembling. He finally got to the lowest point of my back and asked "would you like your legs massaged as well?" I smiled and said "yes please they're probably the most sore part of my body" he lifted the towel up so he could rub my thighs inside and out. As he slowly got higher I could feel him slightly graze my pussy. He pulled his hand back and said "I'm sorry I went a little to high there" I laughed and said "it's fine my butt is pretty sore also would you mind massaging it? If you get a little close I won't mind" he snickered and said "yes maam" as he lifted the towel he must have saw how wet I was because he said "wow" I laughed and told him "you must be really good at this because I've never felt this way before" as I looked back I saw him smile. He started rubbing my butt and slowly he would wrap his hands around my cheeks getting closer and closer each time. Finally he slid his hand onto my pussy and my body immediately started squirming. I looked at him and smiled. He slowly rubbed my pussy then slid 2 fingers in. I let out a slight moan and he continued to slide his fingers in and out. I spread my legs to give him easier access and at this point he was full on fingerings my soaking wet pussy. He slid his finger out and crawled onto the bed. He started kissing the back of my thigh slowly working his way up until he reached my pussy and started sticking his tongue deep in my pussy. He would lick up into my ass and I would shake all over. I had never felt a tongue go that deep I was fully loudly moaning now as my body started shaking and for the first time in my life I had a full body orgasm and he was just eating my out. He stopped and I turned over as he took off his shirt and shorts. His dick was easily the biggest I had ever seen and had to be at least 10 inches long. I was in shock but I got up and put my hands around it as I moved my mouth towards it I felt him place his hand on the back of my head "that's it baby you know what to do" he said. I don't know what came over me but I started swallowing his big cock and trying to get as much down my throat as I could. He would push my head in and thrust to make it go deeper. I was gagging spit was everywhere as I continued to swallow as much of his big dick as I could. I felt him tense up and push my head in forsing almost his entire dick in my throat as he started to moan. I felt his cum shooting down my throat as he continued pushing my head in. I never taste the cum as it was way past my tongue. He let go of my head and pulled my head back looking at his soaking wet still rock hard cock. I couldn't believe how hard he still was. "You ready for me to fuck that little pussy baby girl?" he said I was covered in spit and just smiled and nodded my head. As I was getting ready to turn over Thomas came down the stairs "sounds like a party in here" he said "can I join?" he asked. I could not believe it but at this moment that is all I wanted as I nodded my head and smiled at him. Thomas got undressed as he lowered his shorts he pulled out a dick just as big as Nikos but thicker. "Get on your hands and knees" Niko demanded I did as I was told and Thomas brought his large cock right to my face. Niko crawled onto the bed behind me and started to lick my pussy again as Thomas pulled my head into his cock forsing it deep down my throat. "You got her really warmed up Niko" Thomas laughed "yeah brother now she's about to get the best dick of her life" niko said "her husband won't ever be able to please her again" They both laughed as Niko stopped eating me out. "You ready for this big black cock baby girl?" he said. "Uh huh" I mumbled with Thomas dick deep in my throat. The tip of Nikos dick pressed against my pussy and he slowly started sliding in. I pulled my mouth off thomas and said "oww slow, slow, fucking slow" Niko and Thomas laughed as Niko slowly started sinking his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. I could feel my pussy slowly opening up for him and adjusting to his huge cock. Everytime he pulled back I thought I had to have take it all but he would slide back in and get deeper and deeper every thrust. Thomas turned my head around and continued to slowly fuck my mouth. Finally I felt Nikos stomach hit my ass and he held himself there letting my pussy fully adjust. I had his entire cock in me and I felt stretched like never before. His dick was in places that had never been touched. He pulled back out the slowly slid his dick back in. He started picking up pace after about 2 mins I felt my entire body shaking again as had another orgasm. This made Niko really pick up the pace as he started pounding my pussy hard and fast I couldn't do anything but moan and shake. Thomas continued forsing his bbc down my throat at this point I was just a limp fuck doll for them. I started cuming uncontrolably every few minutes. Finally I felt Niko slow down and start moaning he trusted his bbc into me a couple more times and unloaded he completely filled my pussy which is crazy because he had just came down my throat 20mins earlier. I could still feel his cock somehow still hard deep in my stomach. He pulled his dick out of my pussy and thomas pulled his out of my mouth and I collapsed onto the bed pouring sweat out of breath. I could feel myself twitching all over. Thomas climbed onto the bed behind me. "You ready for my dick now baby girl?" He asked. I whimpered smiled and nodded my head. I couldn't get up but he spread his legs and closed mine. I felt him rub the tip of his dick up and down my pussy then he slowly started sliding it in. He was thicker than Niko my already stretched pussy was now just getting destroyed. He started pounding my pussy I was making noises I had never made before moaning, grunting, noises that didn't even sound human. He fucked me hard continuously for at least 20 mins I had at least 6 orgasms and everytime I did I would let out a scream griping the sheets as hard as I could. On about the 4th time I came Niko must have wanted back in because when I screamed he grabbed my head and ****** his dick down my throat making me gag. At this point again I'm completely limp and they're are taking turn thrusting their huge clocks into my pussy and throat. Suddenly Thomas picked up the pace again and started growling and then he let out a huge roar as I felt him bury his bbc deep in my pussy I felt his balls slap into me and his cum fill my pussy. He stayed the with his dick deep inside me as Niko picked up the pace in my throat. As he started grunting he pulled his dick back so just the head was in my mouth I wrapped my hands around the rest of his shaft and started stocking sucking the head of his dick like a straw them he came again this time wasn't as much but all enough to fill my mouth. I don't know if it was the high I was on from the greatest fucking I had ever recieved or what but I had never tasted cum that good I held it in my mouth a few seconds then swallowed it all. As they both got up and got dressed all I could do was lay there in a pool of sweat and cum shaking. Every part of my body was sore especially my throat and pussy. I laid there for another 10 minutes or so until I heard the others returning. I put my top and bottoms back on I could still feel cumm dripping out of my pussy. I walked up the stairs and Chad was there staring at me. He knew something had happened but had no clue how much Niko and Thomas had just fucked the brains out of his new wife and filed her with their cum in both ends.

If you're interested to hear what happened the rest of the trip let me know this story was already long enough. Thanks for taking your time to read it all.

This is the story of our cruise to the Bahamas. For the sake of everyone involved all names will be made up. First ill start by telling about us. We're a young couple from a very small town in north Florida. My wife Kristen at the time was 21 years old and I Chad was 26. She's a gorgeous blonde 5'6" 130lbs nice big firm ass and C tits. Our town as not majority white but completely white so she has never been with a black man. She did in middle school have a close friendship with a biracial guy in a town next to us but her dad would not allow her to be friends with him so they drifted apart. We got married and booked a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas stopping in Nassau and Freeport. On the stop in Nassau we scheduled a paddle boarding and snorkeling expedition. We enjoyed ourselves on the cruise drank, ate, went to shows just your typical couple on a cruise. When we got to Nassau we started our day at senior frogs where we both got a very good buzz going then we walked around the shops and continued drinking. By the tims we headed out on our expedition we were both pretty intoxicated. There were several people with us I'd say 20 in total. Our guides were 4 young dark skinned island men. Their names were John, Thomas, Charles, and Niko. When I ******* I do not meet strangers so along the ride I made conversations with Niko and Thomas. They both were talking to me but I kept seeing them glance at Kristen and she was always smiling and giggling at everything they said which is uncharacteristic of her but I took it as her being ******* and friendly. We made our stop and the guys baited up a bunch of fish and we went snorkeling. After snorkeling we got back on the boat and the guys started handing out equipment for the paddle board portion of the trip. We started out with Niko, John, and Charles while Thomas stayed behind with the boat. Niko stayed along side us and was slightly flirting with Kristen. She continued giggling and smiling at him the whole time. After we paddled awhile Kristen told me she was tired and ready to go back to the boat I told her I wanted to stay and continue paddle boarding but she insisted she needed to go back. Niko paddled up to us asking if everything was okay and Kristen proceeded to tell him she needed to return but I was wanting to stay for the experience. He insisted that he could paddle back with her and make sure she made it back safe. At first I was hesitant but Kristen insisted and I said my goodbyes giving her a kiss and proceeded with the group.
After Chad kissed me goodbye Niko and I turned around and paddled back to the boat. "Once we get back I will show you to the bed below deck we have on board so that you can lay down and rest" Niko said. "I'll be fine laying in the seats no need for special treatment" I replied
"Nonsense a woman of your beauty deserves to rest in comfort" Niko replied. We made small talk along the way and when we got back Thomas came to the back of the boat to greet us "everything ok?" He asked. Niko replied "everything is fine she is just feeling a little tired and wanted to rest" Thomas smiled and gathered my equipment while Niko lead me below deck. "Here is the restroom and the bed. Is there anything else I can help you with possibly? Possibly a massage to help the soreness?" I smiled and said "that sounds great I wanted a massage on our trip but we didn't get a reservation. Can I use the restroom first?" Niko smiled back and said "of course I'll get some body oil and be here when your ready." As I went into the restroom all I could think about was how Chad would feel about this stranger rubbing on his wife but since he was not there I figured he would never know. As I walked back out Niko was standing there with the same smile holding a large towel and a bottle of oil. "Here is a towel get undressed to your comfort lay face down with the towel over you and ill be right back" he said. I took off my bottoms and top and suddenly I could feel my pussy throbbing and getting wet. I had never felt this way from someone doing absolutely nothing physically to me but I laid down with the towel over me and Niko returned. "We ready?" he asked. "Absolutely" I replied. "Good let's start with the shoulders" he pulled the towel down and began massaging my shoulder and back. "I've been taking classes hoping to get a job with the cruise ships as a massage therapist so I'm glad I get to do this for you. I hope you enjoy it" I smiled and said "it feels amazing you're doing a great job" as he slowly worked his way down my back I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my body was trembling. He finally got to the lowest point of my back and asked "would you like your legs massaged as well?" I smiled and said "yes please they're probably the most sore part of my body" he lifted the towel up so he could rub my thighs inside and out. As he slowly got higher I could feel him slightly graze my pussy. He pulled his hand back and said "I'm sorry I went a little to high there" I laughed and said "it's fine my butt is pretty sore also would you mind massaging it? If you get a little close I won't mind" he snickered and said "yes maam" as he lifted the towel he must have saw how wet I was because he said "wow" I laughed and told him "you must be really good at this because I've never felt this way before" as I looked back I saw him smile. He started rubbing my butt and slowly he would wrap his hands around my cheeks getting closer and closer each time. Finally he slid his hand onto my pussy and my body immediately started squirming. I looked at him and smiled. He slowly rubbed my pussy then slid 2 fingers in. I let out a slight moan and he continued to slide his fingers in and out. I spread my legs to give him easier access and at this point he was full on fingerings my soaking wet pussy. He slid his finger out and crawled onto the bed. He started kissing the back of my thigh slowly working his way up until he reached my pussy and started sticking his tongue deep in my pussy. He would lick up into my ass and I would shake all over. I had never felt a tongue go that deep I was fully loudly moaning now as my body started shaking and for the first time in my life I had a full body orgasm and he was just eating my out. He stopped and I turned over as he took off his shirt and shorts. His dick was easily the biggest I had ever seen and had to be at least 10 inches long. I was in shock but I got up and put my hands around it as I moved my mouth towards it I felt him place his hand on the back of my head "that's it baby you know what to do" he said. I don't know what came over me but I started swallowing his big cock and trying to get as much down my throat as I could. He would push my head in and thrust to make it go deeper. I was gagging spit was everywhere as I continued to swallow as much of his big dick as I could. I felt him tense up and push my head in ******* almost his entire dick in my throat as he started to moan. I felt his cum shooting down my throat as he continued pushing my head in. I never taste the cum as it was way past my tongue. He let go of my head and pulled my head back looking at his soaking wet still rock hard cock. I couldn't believe how hard he still was. "You ready for me to fuck that little pussy baby girl?" he said I was covered in spit and just smiled and nodded my head. As I was getting ready to turn over Thomas came down the stairs "sounds like a party in here" he said "can I join?" he asked. I could not believe it but at this moment that is all I wanted as I nodded my head and smiled at him. Thomas got undressed as he lowered his shorts he pulled out a dick just as big as Nikos but thicker. "Get on your hands and knees" Niko demanded I did as I was told and Thomas brought his large cock right to my face. Niko crawled onto the bed behind me and started to lick my pussy again as Thomas pulled my head into his cock ******* it deep down my throat. "You got her really warmed up Niko" Thomas laughed "yeah brother now she's about to get the best dick of her life" niko said "her husband won't ever be able to please her again" They both laughed as Niko stopped eating me out. "You ready for this big black cock baby girl?" he said. "Uh huh" I mumbled with Thomas dick deep in my throat. The tip of Nikos dick pressed against my pussy and he slowly started sliding in. I pulled my mouth off thomas and said "oww slow, slow, fucking slow" Niko and Thomas laughed as Niko slowly started sinking his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. I could feel my pussy slowly opening up for him and adjusting to his huge cock. Everytime he pulled back I thought I had to have take it all but he would slide back in and get deeper and deeper every thrust. Thomas turned my head around and continued to slowly fuck my mouth. Finally I felt Nikos stomach hit my ass and he held himself there letting my pussy fully adjust. I had his entire cock in me and I felt stretched like never before. His dick was in places that had never been touched. He pulled back out the slowly slid his dick back in. He started picking up pace after about 2 mins I felt my entire body shaking again as had another orgasm. This made Niko really pick up the pace as he started pounding my pussy hard and fast I couldn't do anything but moan and shake. Thomas continued ******* his bbc down my throat at this point I was just a limp fuck doll for them. I started cuming uncontrolably every few minutes. Finally I felt Niko slow down and start moaning he trusted his bbc into me a couple more times and unloaded he completely filled my pussy which is crazy because he had just came down my throat 20mins earlier. I could still feel his cock somehow still hard deep in my stomach. He pulled his dick out of my pussy and thomas pulled his out of my mouth and I collapsed onto the bed pouring sweat out of breath. I could feel myself twitching all over. Thomas climbed onto the bed behind me. "You ready for my dick now baby girl?" He asked. I whimpered smiled and nodded my head. I couldn't get up but he spread his legs and closed mine. I felt him rub the tip of his dick up and down my pussy then he slowly started sliding it in. He was thicker than Niko my already stretched pussy was now just getting destroyed. He started pounding my pussy I was making noises I had never made before moaning, grunting, noises that didn't even sound human. He fucked me hard continuously for at least 20 mins I had at least 6 orgasms and everytime I did I would let out a scream griping the sheets as hard as I could. On about the 4th time I came Niko must have wanted back in because when I screamed he grabbed my head and ****** his dick down my throat making me gag. At this point again I'm completely limp and they're are taking turn thrusting their huge clocks into my pussy and throat. Suddenly Thomas picked up the pace again and started growling and then he let out a huge roar as I felt him bury his bbc deep in my pussy I felt his balls slap into me and his cum fill my pussy. He stayed the with his dick deep inside me as Niko picked up the pace in my throat. As he started grunting he pulled his dick back so just the head was in my mouth I wrapped my hands around the rest of his shaft and started stocking sucking the head of his dick like a straw them he came again this time wasn't as much but all enough to fill my mouth. I don't know if it was the high I was on from the greatest fucking I had ever recieved or what but I had never tasted cum that good I held it in my mouth a few seconds then swallowed it all. As they both got up and got dressed all I could do was lay there in a pool of sweat and cum shaking. Every part of my body was sore especially my throat and pussy. I laid there for another 10 minutes or so until I heard the others returning. I put my top and bottoms back on I could still feel cumm dripping out of my pussy. I walked up the stairs and Chad was there staring at me. He knew something had happened but had no clue how much Niko and Thomas had just fucked the brains out of his new wife and filed her with their cum in both ends.

If you're interested to hear what happened the rest of the trip let me know this story was already long enough. Thanks for taking your time to read it all.
Very hot. 🔥

"Nonsense a woman of your beauty deserves to rest in comfort" Niko replied. We made small talk along the way and when we got back Thomas came to the back of the boat to greet us "everything ok?" He asked. Niko replied "everything is fine she is just feeling a little tired and wanted to rest" Thomas smiled and gathered my equipment while Niko lead me below deck. "Here is the restroom and the bed. Is there anything else I can help you with possibly? Possibly a massage to help the soreness?" I smiled and said "that sounds great I wanted a massage on our trip but we didn't get a reservation. Can I use the restroom first?" Niko smiled back and said "of course I'll get some body oil and be here when your ready." As I went into the restroom all I could think about was how Chad would feel about this stranger rubbing on his wife but since he was not there I figured he would never know. As I walked back out Niko was standing there with the same smile holding a large towel and a bottle of oil. "Here is a towel get undressed to your comfort lay face down with the towel over you and ill be right back" he said. I took off my bottoms and top and suddenly I could feel my pussy throbbing and getting wet. I had never felt this way from someone doing absolutely nothing physically to me but I laid down with the towel over me and Niko returned. "We ready?" he asked. "Absolutely" I replied. "Good let's start with the shoulders" he pulled the towel down and began massaging my shoulder and back. "I've been taking classes hoping to get a job with the cruise ships as a massage therapist so I'm glad I get to do this for you. I hope you enjoy it" I smiled and said "it feels amazing you're doing a great job" as he slowly worked his way down my back I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my body was trembling. He finally got to the lowest point of my back and asked "would you like your legs massaged as well?" I smiled and said "yes please they're probably the most sore part of my body" he lifted the towel up so he could rub my thighs inside and out. As he slowly got higher I could feel him slightly graze my pussy. He pulled his hand back and said "I'm sorry I went a little to high there" I laughed and said "it's fine my butt is pretty sore also would you mind massaging it? If you get a little close I won't mind" he snickered and said "yes maam" as he lifted the towel he must have saw how wet I was because he said "wow" I laughed and told him "you must be really good at this because I've never felt this way before" as I looked back I saw him smile. He started rubbing my butt and slowly he would wrap his hands around my cheeks getting closer and closer each time. Finally he slid his hand onto my pussy and my body immediately started squirming. I looked at him and smiled. He slowly rubbed my pussy then slid 2 fingers in. I let out a slight moan and he continued to slide his fingers in and out. I spread my legs to give him easier access and at this point he was full on fingerings my soaking wet pussy. He slid his finger out and crawled onto the bed. He started kissing the back of my thigh slowly working his way up until he reached my pussy and started sticking his tongue deep in my pussy. He would lick up into my ass and I would shake all over. I had never felt a tongue go that deep I was fully loudly moaning now as my body started shaking and for the first time in my life I had a full body orgasm and he was just eating my out. He stopped and I turned over as he took off his shirt and shorts. His dick was easily the biggest I had ever seen and had to be at least 10 inches long. I was in shock but I got up and put my hands around it as I moved my mouth towards it I felt him place his hand on the back of my head "that's it baby you know what to do" he said. I don't know what came over me but I started swallowing his big cock and trying to get as much down my throat as I could. He would push my head in and thrust to make it go deeper. I was gagging spit was everywhere as I continued to swallow as much of his big dick as I could. I felt him tense up and push my head in ******* almost his entire dick in my throat as he started to moan. I felt his cum shooting down my throat as he continued pushing my head in. I never taste the cum as it was way past my tongue. He let go of my head and pulled my head back looking at his soaking wet still rock hard cock. I couldn't believe how hard he still was. "You ready for me to fuck that little pussy baby girl?" he said I was covered in spit and just smiled and nodded my head. As I was getting ready to turn over Thomas came down the stairs "sounds like a party in here" he said "can I join?" he asked. I could not believe it but at this moment that is all I wanted as I nodded my head and smiled at him. Thomas got undressed as he lowered his shorts he pulled out a dick just as big as Nikos but thicker. "Get on your hands and knees" Niko demanded I did as I was told and Thomas brought his large cock right to my face. Niko crawled onto the bed behind me and started to lick my pussy again as Thomas pulled my head into his cock ******* it deep down my throat. "You got her really warmed up Niko" Thomas laughed "yeah brother now she's about to get the best dick of her life" niko said "her husband won't ever be able to please her again" They both laughed as Niko stopped eating me out. "You ready for this big black cock baby girl?" he said. "Uh huh" I mumbled with Thomas dick deep in my throat. The tip of Nikos dick pressed against my pussy and he slowly started sliding in. I pulled my mouth off thomas and said "oww slow, slow, fucking slow" Niko and Thomas laughed as Niko slowly started sinking his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. I could feel my pussy slowly opening up for him and adjusting to his huge cock. Everytime he pulled back I thought I had to have take it all but he would slide back in and get deeper and deeper every thrust. Thomas turned my head around and continued to slowly fuck my mouth. Finally I felt Nikos stomach hit my ass and he held himself there letting my pussy fully adjust. I had his entire cock in me and I felt stretched like never before. His dick was in places that had never been touched. He pulled back out the slowly slid his dick back in. He started picking up pace after about 2 mins I felt my entire body shaking again as had another orgasm. This made Niko really pick up the pace as he started pounding my pussy hard and fast I couldn't do anything but moan and shake. Thomas continued ******* his bbc down my throat at this point I was just a limp fuck doll for them. I started cuming uncontrolably every few minutes. Finally I felt Niko slow down and start moaning he trusted his bbc into me a couple more times and unloaded he completely filled my pussy which is crazy because he had just came down my throat 20mins earlier. I could still feel his cock somehow still hard deep in my stomach. He pulled his dick out of my pussy and thomas pulled his out of my mouth and I collapsed onto the bed pouring sweat out of breath. I could feel myself twitching all over. Thomas climbed onto the bed behind me. "You ready for my dick now baby girl?" He asked. I whimpered smiled and nodded my head. I couldn't get up but he spread his legs and closed mine. I felt him rub the tip of his dick up and down my pussy then he slowly started sliding it in. He was thicker than Niko my already stretched pussy was now just getting destroyed. He started pounding my pussy I was making noises I had never made before moaning, grunting, noises that didn't even sound human. He fucked me hard continuously for at least 20 mins I had at least 6 orgasms and everytime I did I would let out a scream griping the sheets as hard as I could. On about the 4th time I came Niko must have wanted back in because when I screamed he grabbed my head and ****** his dick down my throat making me gag. At this point again I'm completely limp and they're are taking turn thrusting their huge clocks into my pussy and throat. Suddenly Thomas picked up the pace again and started growling and then he let out a huge roar as I felt him bury his bbc deep in my pussy I felt his balls slap into me and his cum fill my pussy. He stayed the with his dick deep inside me as Niko picked up the pace in my throat. As he started grunting he pulled his dick back so just the head was in my mouth I wrapped my hands around the rest of his shaft and started stocking sucking the head of his dick like a straw them he came again this time wasn't as much but all enough to fill my mouth. I don't know if it was the high I was on from the greatest fucking I had ever recieved or what but I had never tasted cum that good I held it in my mouth a few seconds then swallowed it all. As they both got up and got dressed all I could do was lay there in a pool of sweat and cum shaking. Every part of my body was sore especially my throat and pussy. I laid there for another 10 minutes or so until I heard the others returning. I put my top and bottoms back on I could still feel cumm dripping out of my pussy. I walked up the stairs and Chad was there staring at me. He knew something had happened but had no clue how much Niko and Thomas had just fucked the brains out of his new wife and filed her with their cum in both ends.

We want to know what happened the rest of the trip ! How did hubby react??

We want to know what happened the rest of the trip ! How did hubby react??
Thank you for the likes and comments. On the ride back Niko and Thomas continued flirting with Kristen. I had suspicion but just brushed it off to her being friendly and a little tipsy still. When we got back to the ship she immediately got a shower and we continued our honeymoon. I never pressed the issue I never thought she would do something like that. One night we were out in Atlanta attending a concert. We stayed at a nice hotel right by the concert venue. We went to the concert had fun then when we left we went to the bar in the lobby of our hotel. Kristen was in a sexy red dress not to short as to look slutty but just right for her body. The bar was packed and hard to find a seat where we could get a *******. Kristen went to the bathroom and I continued trying to get us drinks. I bumped into a guy as he was getting up and his ******* spilled on a guy sitting beside him. I apologized to the guy and offered to buy Jim a *******. We started talking as Kristen walked back up. I let her sit down and stood up behind her. I introduced her to him then realized I never got his name. He introduced himself to her as Marcus and locked his eyes onto her. As we sat and talked the bar cleared out slowly. I was there but mostly Marcus and Kristen were talking she would laugh at his jokes grab his arm then turn to look at me still smiling ear to ear. Eventually he started to get closer to her and even put his hand on her thigh at one point. She didn't seen to mind and I was getting a little jealous. So I told her it was about time we headed up to our room. She agreed and we said our goodbyes and started to walk away. Marcus stopped us after a few feet and handed Kristen a napkin and said we should keep in touch. She smiled at him and he smiled at her never looking at me. As we were walking to the elevator Kristen asked if I wanted to grab a six pack to take to the room for a night cap. I agreed and we walked out of the hotel and down the road. As we walked Kristen said we should invite Marcus up for a few drinks since he was in town alone. I stopped and asked if she was serious she smiled and nodded. I didn't know what to say so I just said sure that would be fine even though I wasn't thrilled with how they were acting towards each other at the bar. So we went back to the room sat down and she pulled out the napkin and her phone and sent a text. Her text tone went off and she started smiling. She turned to me sitting on the bed and said "ok he's on the way I'm going to go shower and change this dress is very uncomfortable" I smiled and said "that's fine dear ill let him in if he gets here before you get out" She went into the bathroom. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and I went to answer not thinking to tell Kristen he was here. I opened the door and there he was holding a bottle of wine. He smiled and said " hey Chad glad yall called I was getting pretty bored about to go to bed" Now let me say this Marcus was much bigger than me im 5'8" and 170lbs I'm a stocky guy but Marcus was easily 6'4" and closer to 220 and solid muscle. He was a good looking guy clean cut wore nice jewelry but not to much just enough to look classy. I invited him in told him to take a seat. There was a small love seat couch in the room he sat on and I sat in the computer chair. We started talking and next thing I knew Kristen walked out of the bathroom hair still wet in just a white lace bra and matching panties. When she saw Marcus she said "oh my God I didn't realize you were her already" and kind of giggled and went back into the bathroom. I followed her in and apologized for not telling her. "Will you grab me some shorts and shirt from my bag please" she asked. I did as she asked and got the clothes. I went back into the room with Marcus he was still smiling from the little mishap. "I'm sorry about that I should have told her you were here" I said. "No problem I never complain about seeing a beautiful woman in her underwear" he said. That comment kind of felt weird but I didn't think much else about it. Kristen came out "sorry about that Marcus I didn't know you were here already" she said. "That's ok I was just telling Chad I never complain about seeing beautiful women half naked" he said smiling at her. She blushed and said "you brought wine how nice. We don't have glasses though" he looked around for a second and said "these cups will work fine" he got up and asked if we would like a *******. We both said yes and he poured us all a small cup. Kristen sat on the bed and we were in a kind of triangle formation me in the chair her on the bed and him on the couch. We talked laughed and finished the bottle. With every ******* kristen got more and more friendly with Marcus giggling and blushing as he continued to complement her beauty and calling me a "lucky man". After the wine Kristen opened a beer and offered one to Marcus and I. Marcus accepted but I said I really needed to get a shower and we should probably be getting to bed. "Go ahead and get a shower dear" Kristen said. "Marcus and I will ******* our beer and when you get done we'll call it a night" I was hesitant but dismissed it and grabbed some clothes. When I got out of the shower I heard Kristen giggling still and Marcus saying something but not able to make out the words.
(Kristen will take over from here)
Marcus and I sat across from each other as Chad went to the shower. "Your husband sure got lucky finding a woman as beautiful as you" he said as we heard the water turn on. I could feel myself blushing and laughed "stop it I got pretty lucky getting him too" I replied. Marcus then moved over to the bed were I was sitting cross legged with my beer in my lap. As he sat her put his beer down and leaned towards me. "Maybe I'll get lucky enough to find a woman as beautiful as you one day" he said. By this time I could feel my pussy getting wet and knew what we both wanted but there's no way I could do that with Chad here. The Bahamas was one thing but he was literally right on the other side of the wall and I had no idea how he would react if he walked in on us. Marcus put his hand on my knee "maybe I can get lucky tonight" he said. I giggled and said "Marcus we can't do that I'm married and Chad is literally in the same room with us" when I said that Marcus smiled "I think he might enjoy seeing you and I together" I couldn't help myself I leaned in and kissed him as he slid his have up my thigh. My shorts were loose fitting and in no time we were making out and had his hand shorts rubbing my pussy outside my panties. I put my hand on his thigh only to feel what felt like a baseball bat. I stopped kissing him and looked down my face must have looked shocked when I realized my hand was closer to his knee than his crotch. He laughed and said "bigger than you thought it was huh" I giggled again and said "yeah way bigger" "you want to see it?" He asked. I nodded my head and he stood up. He was wearing sweat pants so he pulled them down slightly reached his other hand down and pulled out one of the biggest dicks of ever seen. My experience in the bahams was a year previous so my memory was a little faded on just how bug they were but I would say Marcus had them both beat by just a little bit. I starred at this huge dick in my face now and put one hand around it. I looked up at Marcus he was smiling down at me. "What you want to do now" he asked. "I think we need to stop before we get in trouble" Marcus laughed and sat back down and started kissing me again. His dick never left my hand and I was stroking his dick while our tongues intertwined and he started rubbing my pussy again this time under my panties I was so fucking wet his fingers slid in and he had some massive fingers. I scooted myself back and before I knew it his cock was in my mouth and his hand was on the back of my head slowly guiding it up and down. He laid back as I continued to move my mouth up and down his cock. It was so big both hands were stocking the rest of it while I was fitting as much as I could in my mouth. We must have gotten out of hand and forgot where we were because the next thing I knew I heard "what the fuck kristen" I jumped up and standing there was Chad with a look of disbelief on his face. Marcus jumped up pulling his shorts up. "Bro im so sorry we both ******* and things got out of hand" I was in shock because I couldn't say anything I just sat there spit all over my face speechless. I looked at Marcus and his cock was still rock hard and pushing out his sweatpants. I looked back at Chad and couldn't believe what I saw he was staring at Marcus also eyes wide looking right at his crotch. "Holy ******* is that really how big you are" he asked Marcus. Marcus kind of laughed and said "yeah look bro again I apologize your wife is drop dead gorgeous and I could resist and things got out of hand" I looked back at Chad and it shocked me to see his towl pocking out. His dick was hard, I had no idea what was going on anymore. He looked down then looked at me both of us were shocked and didn't know what to say. "Kristen is this something you want?" I wasn't sure what to say "I don't know, maybe but I dont want to hurt you" I said. "Well at this point your curiosity will continue to grow and eventually you'll give in at least if we do this tonight you can get it out if your system and we can move on" I was shocked and looked at Marcus he also looked shocked but smiling at me at the same time. "Are you sure" I asked Chad. "Yes, yall pretend I'm not here and continue" he said as he sat back down in the chair. Marcus sat down beside me looked at Chad "are you sure" he asked again. "Yes I'd rather be here when it happens than her doing it behind my back" Marcus looked at me, I looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me and in a second were making out again. I started rubbing his cock outside of his pants and he was rubbing my boobs under my shirt. He quickly took my shirt off and I unclipped my bra. My boobs come out and he immediately starts licking my nipple grabbing the other as I started pulling off his shirt. When I got it off I lost it he was ripped, huge arms, huge chest, and a back I couldn't stop clawing at. I laid down on my back as he working his way down kissing my stomach. As he slowly worked down he started pulling my shorts down as well as my panties. I looked over at Chad and he was naked dick rock hard and was slowly stocking himself. This completely set me off again and that same moment Marcus started running his tongue up and down my pussy it was soaking wet at this point and he was making me moan and squirm all over the bed my hand gripping the sheets eyes rolling in the back of my head as my entire body started to shake then I came harder than I had ever had in my life. Maybe it was Chad watching or maybe Marcus was just that good either way it was my turn now. I pulled Marcus up and started making out with him I could taste my pussy all in his mouth. I laid him on his back and started kissing down his body as I made it to his pants I could feel his cock rubbing my titties. I started pulling his pants down and about the time it flopped out I heard Chad moaning I looked over and he was cuming hard. I smiled at him as I rook Marcus dick in my hand then slowly lowered my mouth onto it. I had about half of it down my throat with some help with Marcus pushing my head down. I pulled up and told him I want you to fuck my throat until you cum then you can fuck me. My face and down my chest was covered in spit and he smiled at me sat up and flipped me around where my head was hanging off the bed. He lowered his big black cock down to my mouth and I opened it as wide as I could. He started forsing his cock down my throat and spit was pouring down my face now. I saw Chad get up and come sit on the bed beside me "holy ******* I can see your neck expanding as his dick does in" he said. Chad started rubbing my pussy and before long I could feel him start eating me out. Marcus was full on fucking my throat at this point like it was my pussy "oh *******" he said as he ****** it down my throat one more time and I could feel him explode. The cum or the spit one gagged me and at the same time I came again all over Chad's face. Marcus pulled his dick still rock hard. I don't know what it is but ever black guy Ive fucked since Thomas and Niko until now have been able to cum and their cock stays hard. Marcus told Chad "alright its time I stretch that little pussy out". Chad got up I looked down at him smiling face covered in spit and cum. His dick was hard again and Marcus apparently saw it for the first time laughed and said "said damn if that's all the dick you been getting in about to ruin you for him" At this time Chad had no idea about the Bahamas though I had a feeling he suspected something happened. Chad got up and Marcus got in-between my legs. "Do you have a condom?" Chad asked. Marcus laughed "two things I don't fuck with snakes and condoms" I laughed at this and Chad didn't say another word just sat back in the chair and started strocking his dick. "Are you ready" Marcus asked. "Please give me that dick" I replied. He smiled and started rubbing my pussy with the head of his dick. I was squirming again "FUCK ME" I yelled and that's exactly what he did. He started slowly sliding his dick in. He would pull out every inch or so and slide back in a little deeper each time when he was almost all the way in I came again my entire body started shaking I was clawing at the sheets and moaning like Chad had never heard me moan before. That's all it took the next thrust marcus balls slapped my ass. Oh my God did he started fucking me I must have came 3 more times as Marcus continued pounding away at my pussy and I went into ******* mode again. Noises I hadn't heard in a year came back out of me. After what felt like an hour but was probably only 20 mins Marcus slowed down and I thought he was going to cum in me. But not he pulled out and flipped me over. I stuck my ass in the air and he lined up his dick and started pounding my pussy again. I felt his hands grabbing my ass hard and I was grabbing the sheets even harder as he fucked me into a world of pleasure I had only felt one other time in my life. I felt his thumb running my asshole then I heard him spit as he was fucking my brains out I was losing my mind screaming everytime I came then I felt his thumb slide into my ass now I could feel his dick rubbing his thumb bith inside me. I came again this time I crumbled down onto the bed. Marcus continued to pound my pussy at this point I forgotten Chand was there I forgot where I was all I could feel and think about was the pleasure pulsating through my body. I wasn't making loud noises anymore just soft wimpers as I was just completely fucked out. I felt Marcus pick up the pace and start pounding my pussy harder and with one final stroke I felt his cum dumping deep inside me and he started shaking and moaning this made me cum one last time this time I let put my loudest scream and I could not stop shaking all over. Marcus collapsed on top of me dick still hard inside me. He caught his breath slid his dick out even coming out it felt amazing. I could feel his cum dripping down my thigh. I felt him get up then what shocked me the most from the elite night I felt Chad grad my ass cheeks and start eating my pussy. He was eating it like he had never before getting his tongue as deep as he could trying to get out as much cum as he could. Marcus laughed and said to call him if we were ever in town again. Chad came up I rolled over and he started making out with me. I couldn't believe it we were making out with another man's cum in our mouths. He swallowed some I swallowed some and we fell asleep laying there.

Very exciting. THANKS. I'm curious to read more

Back