Bad experience with a bull

i only had only one bad experience, he tried to ******* me to death and rob me but i broke free....it was real scary, because his eyes were so vapid, they were just dark and empty, i saw he didnt care about anything but stealing from me...if I am being honest it really does haunt me and if I think about it, it was real scary...
I’m so sorry you experienced this. How traumatic this must have been.

Everybody has a less than great experience or two, but I really spend the time up front. Specific chat, pic or two, call, ask about mutual friends, drinks ... then play. Rarely a "one-off to see how it goes" for me. I prep for a semi-reg playmates that are a good match physically, sexually and intellectually. Many will show their true qualities during the process ... some really good and sometimes bad. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Flameout.jpg
    Flameout.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 17
Had a friend for 8 years that I recently interacted with again. Was trying to help him with his training business so I became a client and paid him fairly. Never asked for sex this time around. We fucked maybe twice in 10 months lasted barely 5 minutes. He recently lashed out at me saying he saw ******* in my ass a few weeks ago and I’m not what I was. Meanwhile he kept exposing himself over and over again erect on our virtual sessions until the end. I honestly think he’s mentally ill and I’m staying far away from him. What kind of bull is he??!! 🤣
You need a nice hung bull and 10” ?

We met a bull ten years ago who had a 10 inch dick. We thought he was going to be good. Turned out to be a quickshot, 90 seconds of sex and he shot a load, was not even halfway in. He pulled out, apologizing and could not get it up for another round. He left, we never contacted him again. Not all "bulls" deliver what they promise.

Had a friend for 8 years that I recently interacted with again. Was trying to help him with his training business so I became a client and paid him fairly. Never asked for sex this time around. We fucked maybe twice in 10 months lasted barely 5 minutes. He recently lashed out at me saying he saw ******* in my ass a few weeks ago and I’m not what I was. Meanwhile he kept exposing himself over and over again erect on our virtual sessions until the end. I honestly think he’s mentally ill and I’m staying far away from him. What kind of bull is he??!! 🤣
😂 yikes

Gutter type behaviour!

Good thing is, we generally don't have many people like that. He's in that class of people that hide behind insults to cover up for their shortfalls. He's all round nasty, whether it's an interracial interaction or not.

Sorry for your experience.

i only had only one bad experience, he tried to ******* me to death and rob me but i broke free....it was real scary, because his eyes were so vapid, they were just dark and empty, i saw he didnt care about anything but stealing from me...if I am being honest it really does haunt me and if I think about it, it was real scary...
As a man, I'd like to apologize to you two, and all women for the behavior of some of my brothers. Too many times it is downright embarrassing watching 'us' prove why we actually are the weaker sex.

I've told the story elsewhere about the husband I negotiated with for six months for the wife's first extra experience....before we could even take a break for a ******* of water he was trying to physically fight her.....bad experiences can occur from ANY direction

As a man, I'd like to apologize to you two, and all women for the behavior of some of my brothers. Too many times it is downright embarrassing watching 'us' prove why we actually are the weaker sex.

I've told the story elsewhere about the husband I negotiated with for six months for the wife's first extra experience....before we could even take a break for a ******* of water he was trying to physically fight her.....bad experiences can occur from ANY direction
Thank you for sharing your experience too❤️ This is how we can make this beautiful situation work.

Gutter type behaviour!

Good thing is, we generally don't have many people like that. He's in that class of people that hide behind insults to cover up for their shortfalls. He's all round nasty, whether it's an interracial interaction or not.

Sorry for your experience.
You don’t know what your honesty means to me. I really appreciate it so much. It’s been a hard 8 years dealing with the same individuals. It’s so refreshing to know this can be done better.

Hes bullSHIT if you ask me

That whole story was… intriguing. They say an addictive white substance is a hell of a *******. Maybe he got it at a discount.

Farts and sharts just turn me on more😜

one you should drop ASAP

That's not a bull, by any definition. that's just a lonely and desperate man who is trying to Gaslight you.
If he is so open and free, then he should be able to take the criticism right back, but I doubt he has the stomach to hear how much of an A-hole he is.
Sorry you had to deal with a douchebag, parading around like a man. They do not represent the fine gentleman of this site.

I know that a stranger cannot really provide solace, but please if you need to vent, do so freely on here and dont worry about what others think. Your life should be based on your own decisions.
what I can say is that we have all been seduced or duped by one person or another. I am unfortunately taken in by people who have no good intentions. You can learn from the experience and just try and vet people more and longer.

Check out my post on how to Screen, I am here to help if you need it, otherwise...happy trails and be safe :)
oh btw...HAPPY BDAY!!!

You don’t know how much your reply means to me. I’ve been struggling for years with an obviously sick group of people. It’s nice to know it can be done better.
I have found that my biggest weak spot, or blindspot are people with BPD. I have learned after being burned too many times, that I need to stay away from people who have this disorder. It really destroys me.

Back