Baby Talk

Such a wonderful situation!! Curious (and you may have answered, I haven't read all the responses here yet) but are the pregnancies by different fathers? Both interracial and non-interracial? I want to have one (?) more while we are still young enough to enjoy the pregnacy ad raising another, and an iterracial pregnancy would be the ULTIMATE for me/us. J (the wife)

My two oldest children are with my husband. My four youngest are with my man that we have been with for close to 10 years now.

See, this is where you couples need to make it understood. Bulls are there at YOUR invitation, so YOU get to set the rules. Yeah, things can sometimes happen, but when there is plain disrespect and nonadherence to set rules, you need to be man enough to end the session. If your submissive nature won't allow for that, then you reap the outcome. All I am saying is, don't let anyone, bull or whatever title they go by thinking it's OK to come and not respect your rules. But as I said before, if you are into submission and allowing carte blanche, then ok.
I love your wise words, definitely a mature individual.

I have bred women 3 times. One she is raising with her cuck (a minister of a large church). She is weeks away from having our second. My assumption is he will raise this one also. The third one is due in August and she is going through a nasty divorce. I will support the baby. If they are willing, I'd luv to impregnate many more white wives. Nothing better than watching your black baby nurse on the white mommy, then hand the baby over to the cuck and have the mommy nurse on your BBC!
Congrats. It sounds like the women are happy too, and the cuck.

Two pregnancies by chance (the first with twins), one planned in the middle. We are expecting our sixth baby - the fourth that is biracial.

Some states have laws that the husband is responsible regardless - to keep families together. Regardless, few white couples will take a black man to court in a cuckold situation.
We agreed from the outset, since hubby was aware of my pregnancy risk and desire fantasies, that if it happened we would have the b a b y and raise as our own despite any obvious evidence it was not. Would expect nothing form the actual "*******" other that what he wanted. My ideal situation would be he still comes around during and after my pregnancy and is an "uncle". Hopefully our relationship would continue beyond.

J (the wife)

We agreed from the outset, since hubby was aware of my pregnancy risk and desire fantasies, that if it happened we would have the b a b y and raise as our own despite any obvious evidence it was not. Would expect nothing form the actual "*******" other that what he wanted. My ideal situation would be he still comes around during and after my pregnancy and is an "uncle". Hopefully our relationship would continue beyond.

J (the wife)
i want the same with the couple

My own preference would be for it to be planned by the couple with the chosen bull staying over with us or her with him during ovulation days and then whenever possible. He would be our favorite and accepted that after the babys birth, he is encouraged to play a part in its life and we would also accept the wife would feel obligated or even compelled (either is fine) to continue having sex with him and he would have a special status over any other bulls and even above her hu

J (the wife)
This sounds wonderful in my opinion at least.

It’s been a fantasy of mine to spread my seed around and to knock up multiple women, but in reality, I could not see myself having a couple take care of a baby that I created no matter if they were going to be well taken care of or not
What about it you helped raise the baby with them?

Back