Awe Struck

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I don't want my friends to know about this. I found this site after searching the internet for similar situations. I'm a 35 year old happily married, mom of two. I've been going to the same gym for a little over two years. I only go to the dance and Zumba classes, I never use the machines. About two weeks ago, my class was canceled and since I was already there, I decided to use some of the machines. I was having an issue trying to figure out how this one machine worked, when this huge black man came up to me. I'm 5'3, and this guy was way taller than 6 feet and full of muscles, I was almost at eye level with his waist & also noticed he had a massive bulge in his shorts. I couldn't believe how big it was! He asked me if I needed help and In my almost trance like state, I said yes. I had seen him many times before, but I never thought anything of him. He helped me with the machine and I finally got the hang of it. Before he left he said he loved my blonde hair & the way I smell. I swear I got wet right there. I worked out for a minute and then i had to go to the bathroom and masturbate to this man. I couldn't control myself. Now, all I can think of is this huge black man and his huge cock. What's wrong with me? I Iove my husband, but this guy is something else!

f755a9d2368d2bbe4ca2cb16d7f55827.jpg

I don't want my friends to know about this. I found this site after searching the internet for similar situations. I'm a 35 year old happily married, mom of two. I've been going to the same gym for a little over two years. I only go to the dance and Zumba classes, I never use the machines. About two weeks ago, my class was canceled and since I was already there, I decided to use some of the machines. I was having an issue trying to figure out how this one machine worked, when this huge black man came up to me. I'm 5'3, and this guy was way taller than 6 feet and full of muscles, I was almost at eye level with his waist & also noticed he had a massive bulge in his shorts. I couldn't believe how big it was! He asked me if I needed help and In my almost trance like state, I said yes. I had seen him many times before, but I never thought anything of him. He helped me with the machine and I finally got the hang of it. Before he left he said he loved my blonde hair & the way I smell. I swear I got wet right there. I worked out for a minute and then i had to go to the bathroom and masturbate to this man. I couldn't control myself. Now, all I can think of is this huge black man and his huge cock. What's wrong with me? I Iove my husband, but this guy is something else!

View attachment 4185901
Go for it you know you want to

View attachment 4185901
You should definitely put a little effort into the situation and see where it leads

View attachment 4185901
Tell your husband immediately. I bet he surprises you.

Back