Authentic OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion Couples Vibe Bluetooth iPhone/Android

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
My husband bought me this intense and very innovative pussy,clit and G-spot massager to carry it with me and wear it when I go alone to meet other black men to fuck either in town or out of town.
It is called "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" which is an award winning and revolutionary wireless rechargeable remote control vibrator. This sophisticated, lightweight and slim line vibe begs to be worn out on the town. Tucked away neatly in its custom black lace thong, it will accompany you comfortably to any destination whether its a night club or a dinner party or a sex night in bed. Its 5 intensity levels allow you to use the vibrator in a loud atmosphere or in a special quiet place.

As with the original Club Vibe, the "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" has a velvety finish and vibrates and pulses to club music, concerts or to your lover’s voice. But with "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" , the mic is built into the wireless remote control and can be kept in a clutch, in your hand or in someone else’s - adding to the extra excitement of not knowing what’s coming next. :)

The remote control has a range of 15-20 feet and 5 intensity levels for Club (ambient) mode. The remote allows you to switch the vibe from ambient to manual mode and cycle through 5 amazing patterns with a simple push of a button. "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" is one of those vibrators that you’ll want to bring with you everywhere!

2 modes to choose from:
Wireless remote control mode
Club Mode

It is the world's first wearable smart vibrator that help couples to stay intimate. It was created using revolutionary technology to tap into how women are designed to best experience pleasure. The result is nothing short of extraordinary.

It comes with an app that allows your husband or lover to give you toes curling massage from anywhere in the world. It doesn't matter if he is in the office or you are in another country, you can still have your intimate moments. The app has a private messaging system for you to share intimate conversations. Your husband or lover can create special vibrations to give you a pleasant surprise. This vibrator is discreet, quiet and wearable.
As you know that more 50% women didn't attain orgasm during sex? So vibrator is a great intimacy tool.

The "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" is a high quality product and it works like a charm. I wore it to the black guys club, and it definately added to the experience. I wore Jeans and it could not be seen even when I was looking for it. I even love the panties it came with. My hips are 40" and I wear a large in panties. The material is very light and stretchy,
Tune into the G-Spot vibe from OhMiBod. Taking the best of the bestselling Lovelife Cuddle and the technology of BlueMotion, OhMiBod brings users the best way to achieve G-Spot orgasms whether couples are in the same room or across the country. Utilize the OhMiBod remote for pre-set patterns, touch control, motion control and so much more. Whether with a partner in crime or going solo, "Club Vibe 2.OH OhMBod NEX2 Blue Motion" has the power to tantalize and titillate--anytime, anywhere, and with any iPhone or Android device.
61lh-XeuPTL._SL1200_.jpg 61o8C0GZkiL._SL1200_.jpg 61xZ515Qu+L._SL1200_.jpg ClubVibe2Panty.jpg

Back