ATTN ALL BULLS - Would anyone like to breed my mature white suburban wifey

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by wishfulhubby, Jun 16, 2010.

1. wishfulhubby

wishfulhubby Member

Looking to see if big wife stuck up prudish body is something you would fuck hard over and over with your big black cocks.

She basically horible in the sack, thinks 10 seconds is longer enough for a blow job, and has only done anal twice. I think she has turned out this way because of me and my small dick, that's why I think if she was serviced by a stern well endowed black male, she would change her attitudes regarding sex and how to please a man.

Therfore, I would love to hear your commnents on how you would suck on her tits and dominate her in the bedroom as you fill her holes up with your manseed and watching her body shake from the pounding and her multiple orgasms.

Attached Files:

2. Fuckemgood69

Fuckemgood69 New Member

i would make your wife suck my dick and feel good about doing it second i would slowly guide my blk dick in her and start off slow and then began to bang her so good that she would be surprise at how wonderful sex can be if did the right way..no to mention me hitting her from the back hard and good grabbing her ass pullinh her hair..she would submit..i would fuck her lomg and hard she would never forget the day she met this blackman..

wishfulhubby likes this.
  3. bbc4bcw

bbc4bcw New Member

i would make her a black lover after 1 minute with my cock

wishfulhubby likes this.
  4. jodoc_47

jodoc_47 Member

hot wet pussy
    mary