ATTN ALL BULLS - Would anyone like to breed my mature white suburban wifey

Looking to see if big wife stuck up prudish body is something you would fuck hard over and over with your big black cocks.

She basically horible in the sack, thinks 10 seconds is longer enough for a blow job, and has only done anal twice. I think she has turned out this way because of me and my small dick, that's why I think if she was serviced by a stern well endowed black male, she would change her attitudes regarding sex and how to please a man.

Therfore, I would love to hear your commnents on how you would suck on her tits and dominate her in the bedroom as you fill her holes up with your manseed and watching her body shake from the pounding and her multiple orgasms.

Attachments

• 00B 2836 LEGS UP WIDE PUSSY.jpg
    00B 2836 LEGS UP WIDE PUSSY.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 00B 3487 MY WIFES HUGE NIPS.JPG
    00B 3487 MY WIFES HUGE NIPS.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 00B 3492 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SUCK THIS HARD.JPG
    00B 3492 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SUCK THIS HARD.JPG
    338.6 KB · Views: 153
  • b0275 OPEN FISHNETS & HER ASS.JPG
    b0275 OPEN FISHNETS & HER ASS.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 151
  • b0282 OPEN FISHNETS ALL OF HER.jpg
    b0282 OPEN FISHNETS ALL OF HER.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 192
i would make your wife suck my dick and feel good about doing it second i would slowly guide my blk dick in her and start off slow and then began to bang her so good that she would be surprise at how wonderful sex can be if did the right way..no to mention me hitting her from the back hard and good grabbing her ass pullinh her hair..she would submit..i would fuck her lomg and hard she would never forget the day she met this blackman..

Back