Attempt at Clean up

Thanks for the reply Jasmine. For me, it’s less about losing interest and more about cum eating itself. Any tips on getting getting comfortable doing it since we’re in the fantasy stage still? Maybe self practice?
Taste your own precum usally sweet.
Eating your own cum is different then eating just your wifes pussy. Mixed juices have a very erotic smell and flavor. You'll soon crave the smell and taste I promise and your wife will love all the extra orgasms.

Its completely different after you cum, believe me. Cucks will gladly lap at bull cum before they are allowed to cum, whereas after they cum, forget it! You will see the difference if you can find a bull to fill your slut...thereafter you'll crave that cum...its well known in this lifestyle I promise you.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Completely agree with HWJ....after I cum....I have no interest.....before I cum....its all I think about....

For example...when I do wank off, I try eat all my precum....in fact, I say to myself "I'm going to shoot a big load and eat every drop".....Never happens unless I bring my legs over my head and go straight in my mouth....I just end up cumming and wipe it off with Kleenex....

Tonight after cumming inside my wife, she pushes my head down to cleanup. It’s not something I’ve done before nor did she say anything about trying it before we had sex. While I’m turned on by the thought of it, I was pretty unprepared for it and didnt end up doing it. In hindsight, wish I didn’t back out.

For those that cleanup, how did you get into it/get past the mental hurdle?
I told my husband that if I can swallow cum so can he and at the same time make me cum again

I’m very good at getting down and giving my wife a good orgasm with my tongue.

Back when we had sex it made up for my “shortcomings.” I would go down on her before and then during intercourse to delay my ejaculation. Sometimes after cumming too quickly I would feel guilty and go down on her again so she could cum.

After she started fucking real men I continued the practice, and started cleaning her. Since I hadn’t cum, I was more aroused and really started to enjoy licking her. She has tremendous orgasms and says I’m a great lover.

Tonight after cumming inside my wife, she pushes my head down to cleanup. It’s not something I’ve done before nor did she say anything about trying it before we had sex. While I’m turned on by the thought of it, I was pretty unprepared for it and didnt end up doing it. In hindsight, wish I didn’t back out.

I agree on the update! Did you clean up the pie yet?if you can't clean up your own, you won't be able to clean up someone else's! Tasty pies await you!

I hate the taste of my own cum, wife will jerk me off on her tits sometimes and demand I lick it off and I do but don’t like it.

As far are eating her pussy after another man has cum in it, I’ve been doing that for over 15 years and love it more and more every time. She has for sure turned me into her cum slut and I much prefer eating her pussy now after it’s been properly fucked by BBC and filled with cum! I‘m also super lucky in that she has a few other kinky friends she’s talked into the interracial lifestyle and I get to clean their pussies periodically too. It’s all good but I do love my wife’s used pussy the most, just something extra taboo and exciting about seeing the woman you chose to marry and are happily married and in love to lower that swollen pussy to your face, knowing another man just nutted in it because as she starts to squat down and stops right above your face, his cum is dripping out landing on my face and then there is that undeniable smell of his cum in her pussy when it’s inches from my face teasing me……and nothing, nothing, tastes sweeter or more divine than her satisfied pussy full of a black man’s cum!

I love it! Hate my own cum, but I’ll eat another man’s cum no problem…no matter how my wife wants to see me consume it.

I hate the taste of my own cum, wife will jerk me off on her tits sometimes and demand I lick it off and I do but don’t like it.

As far are eating her pussy after another man has cum in it, I’ve been doing that for over 15 years and love it more and more every time. She has for sure turned me into her cum slut and I much prefer eating her pussy now after it’s been properly fucked by BBC and filled with cum! I‘m also super lucky in that she has a few other kinky friends she’s talked into the interracial lifestyle and I get to clean their pussies periodically too. It’s all good but I do love my wife’s used pussy the most, just something extra taboo and exciting about seeing the woman you chose to marry and are happily married and in love to lower that swollen pussy to your face, knowing another man just nutted in it because as she starts to squat down and stops right above your face, his cum is dripping out landing on my face and then there is that undeniable smell of his cum in her pussy when it’s inches from my face teasing me……and nothing, nothing, tastes sweeter or more divine than her satisfied pussy full of a black man’s cum!

I love it! Hate my own cum, but I’ll eat another man’s cum no problem…no matter how my wife wants to see me consume it.
I get you don't like your cum straight what about cuming in her pussy and eating it?

My wife loves to cum on her tits and rub it in. I love. the taste of mixed juices the best and have no problem eating My own

Not sure what it is but I don’t like my own unless it’s precum…once I cum, I can’t eat my own without being ****** by her a bit….even after I’ve came, I’ll lick another man’s cum out of her Pussy, off her face, out of the palm of her hand or slam a tequila shot with his cum in it with zero hesitation and I enjoy it very much.

she loves that she has turned me into a major cum slut for black cum.

Not sure what it is but I don’t like my own unless it’s precum…once I cum, I can’t eat my own without being ****** by her a bit….even after I’ve came, I’ll lick another man’s cum out of her Pussy, off her face, out of the palm of her hand or slam a tequila shot with his cum in it with zero hesitation and I enjoy it very much.

she loves that she has turned me into a major cum slut for black cum.
Usually precum is sweet
Cum taste is base on what your eating

However mixed with pussy juice is definitely a treat and has delicious favor and smell.

ENJOY.

After 6 months, I finally did it…

As we get closer to jumping into the lifestyle, we’ve been into denial and focusing on her pleasure only. It had been about a month since we last had sex. We start having sex and I cum after a few minutes. She doesn’t of course. We lay back, turn on a show and after about 15 minutes, I start to feel turned on again. So I just go for it.

Gotta say, it was great! She was very turned on and extremely wet so it felt less like a cleanup and more like just performing regular oral. I think because those 15 minutes passed, it helped me get back into it and made it less cum-y. We both really enjoyed.

Cleaning up after a her lover is far more exciting

Back