Ass to mouth

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
I have seen this on DVDs but never done it until recently, love rimming both men and women then when we were at a party in the UK ,I met a beautiful young lady with the best ass I have seen ,tiny waist but huge ass , we were both there for black cock I pointed out that she had a great ass to eat , she just smiled.
Later that night she was kneeling on the lounge with that huge ass pointing in the air with two black men admiring it ,as I looked on I felt a cock resting between my ass cheeks and a voice asking me to go eat it , without any hesitation I dived between her cheeks and rimmed he out.
One thing led to another when one started to fuck her ,he shoved two fingers up her ass pulled out and told me to eat them ,as I did he eased his cock in her anal hole and slowly fucked her , he started to pull out grabbed my hair and as he did shoved his cock in my mouth, it tasted wonderful,he shoved it back in and blew a load in her ,this time as he pulled out I saw his cock covered in cum so I quickly sucked it clean then went back rimming her now cum filled ass.

Back