Ass Licking

bitch4black90

Female
Gold Member
Recently i was with a dominant Black man that made me lick his ass which I did. Have any of you other girls been told or asked to lick ass? Did you do ? How did you feel about doing it?
How about you Black men. Have you made a white girl lick your ass before? Did they do it ? Did you enjoy it?

My first rim job was performed by my wife, pleasantly odd. She said she licked my ass to see my reaction! I have had other women give me a rim job without requesting. So I have to be super hygienic if I’m going out with a woman I know will give me a rim job, if I’m not clean I give the disclaimer out of respect

Last edited:
I was extremely excited watching my dirty white slut wife go wild while she enjoyed licking a black man's asshole. My wife told me she loved licking his asshole because it smelled and tasted good. Of course, she also loved the look and feel of his firm black ass.
I was extremely excited watching him sit on my white wife's face so my wife could lick his black asshole as he fucked my wife's big naked white TiTs with his big black cock.
Based on the way he was squirming and rubbing his black ass all over my nasty slut wife's married white face I can assure you he enjoyed my wife eating his ass very much for about 30 minutes. My wife told me she enjoyed eating his black asshole and she would love to enjoy eating it again. I was exited watching him rub his black ass all over my wife's white face.
I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled and tasted very good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole and swallowing his ass juice. My wife loved licking his ass and I loved watching my dirty white slut wife licking his black asshole and drinking his ass juice.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.

Well, ive had a few to lick my ass. It kinda made me feel violated, lol!!!!! I only done it because it was something they were really into. But with me, thats one of the things im into, ass licking. I consider myself to be an oral extremist. Im a very big fan of showing a hot sexy woman how much i appreciate all 3 hot holes and i take pride in it, and i do all this before and after i have been balls deep in them. I feed off the scent, taste and texture of a hot woman's mouth, pussy, and ass. Its a must if im dealing with you.
If anyone is interested in more details, ill be happy to explain and break it down to you.

Haven't had it done however I'd be down to try it with a mate I've built a "Relationship" with. When it comes to Male Anal play I have anxities but not because of outside opinions (I've tasted my own Cum before, and do it every so often to make sure my Diet is at least decent), more so b/c I need to be eased into it.

Similar to women who say they can't or never squirted before and need to be seduced properly to get their heads I'm the moment.

for me, it's always what my black lover wants. if i know he likes rimming or he asks for it, i do it in a heartbeat. i've posted at least two pics that show i'm pretty eager to please my black lovers that way...i'll add that some guys simply don't like the idea of it, which is also fine w/me. it's always up to the guys as far as i'm concerned.

Recently i was with a dominant Black man that made me lick his ass which I did. Have any of you other girls been told or asked to lick ass? Did you do ? How did you feel about doing it?
How about you Black men. Have you made a white girl lick your ass before? Did they do it ? Did you enjoy it?
I’ve made women do it. The way I see it, if you’re sucking my balls really good then you’re right there anyway. Stroke me while you’re at it. These women have loved it and will do it on their own know.
How did you like it? Would you do it again?

Love to see wife lick bulls ass and all under his nuts..... she was suppose to do that and more this Saturday in okc with bull.. but after changing pics. And setting a meet time at club 115. The guy didn't show.. pretty sure we got catfished..

My wifey never would rim me but she happily licks her black bull’s dirty asshole clean.

Love to see wife lick bulls ass and all under his nuts..... she was suppose to do that and more this Saturday in okc with bull.. but after changing pics. And setting a meet time at club 115. The guy didn't show.. pretty sure we got catfished..
Sad that your wife's date did not show up to have your wife lick his black asshole in front of you and everyone else at the club.

My wifey never would rim me but she happily licks her black bull’s dirty asshole clean.
Your are so lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's black dirty assholes clean.
Do you make sure to give your wife a deep French kiss after she has finished licking the black men's black dirty assholes clean?

Back