Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

SanDiegoBlack you have a point. Asian women are very pragmatic in how they operate. I have found a difference between Northern Asians (Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans) and Southeast Asians(Vietnamese, Laotian, Filipinas, etc). They consider themselves to be more caucasian than Asian. I have seen a lot of info that Asian women especially the ones from northern Asian countries are the most cold-blooded ruthless women on the planet. I think that's the real image of them. Not this docile, meek-looking woman. They are more interested in power than in self-fulfillment, and they consider the white man to be the centerpiece of power. Many of them will forgo a good-looking white man who may not have the resources for a white man who has the resources and does not look so good. Very rarely will you find an Asian woman falling in love and letting love determine her fate. However, all women will respond to any man who has power regardless of race. That man has to have SOMETHING better for her to fall in love. I'm not saying that southeast Asian women do not want the same thing but many of them do not have the insatiable need to be Caucasian. Also, I think East Indian women are slept on in terms of liking black men. I think many of them do but no one talks about them. In my opinion, Filipinas are the most receptive to black men. Many of them are descendants of the Negritos the original people of the Philipines.

Check out "A Rational Life" on Netflix. They can be ruthless.

That is true, some of us really enjoy BBC man
I had a Cambodian woman absolutely changed my life in Mexico, she approached me rubbed her tight hot little body up against me and said let's dance big boy, an hour later we were in my hotel room where I was balls deep in her tiny super tight super wet pussy.

In college I had my first cultural Japanese experience, the girl was from a country town in Japan and was very traditional was a very unique sexual experience. Culture definitely matters.

Overseas, you gotta get them out of the view of potentially disapproving eyes.

Inside the USA, man, it is smash and grab time, but you gotta have good looks, ability to hold a conversation, a damn job, a bit of charm, ability to flirt and not come across a a disrespectful thug. Well, I caveat that saying there are a good number of thugged-out Asian shawties who dig that, especially Vietnames, Laotian, Cambodian and Filipinas.

Don't overthink it.

I even did smash and grab on Kyrgyz woman south of Bishkek. They are some of the most beautiful sleeper Asian ethnicities out there.

1665090735142.png

Last edited:
I have a lot of Asian friends, and most are apprehensive when it comes to Black me. Much more so than white women...
Hollywood did it’s part in making it easier for black men and white woman to connect, I think Hollywood can also do it’s part by making Asian woman more open for black men.
It just needs to be seen as good for Asian woman to be with black men, then I’d bet the floodgates will open up.

I had my first black boyfriend in Phils when I was 19
I think a lot of ladies afraid of how big the guys can be
I had many black boyfriends and when I got married and my white hubby would ask me I finally told him I LOVE black men. he was soo turned on he wanted details .
he suggested we add some spice with a handsome black guy. after like 2 years he finally introduced me to his co worker he was very handsome 6'3 and dressed well was a great dancer and such fun
so I told hubby to find out if he was interested. He was. we took him home after a night of partying and well he was a great lover and I fell in lust with him . we got together so much our ******* knew him as uncle terell.
we taught my hubby to be a good cleanup and from then .hubby and I were hooked.
If you had a bull that suggested it, do you think your cuckold would be open to sucking the bull's BBC?
Has he ever guided one into you, or is he against any contact with the bull's cock?

Being black and having lived in Asia for 5+ years, there appears to be an apprehension that Asian women have in regards to Blacks. From Japan, China, Korea, R.O.C., no sly glances, small talk, etc. Not one "take me" moment." Is it more taboo for Asian women to be with Black men than it is for White women (and White women, I know it's not easy for you, either!)? Love Asian and White women!
I can only speak for myself, I love BBC!

Sometimes it is a family member like a ******* this just going to have it. I met a Korean young lady through work we became friends. She invited me over to her place that was below the family home. We hooked up numerous time but she said that we could not let her dad find out. We were out one evening and a friend of the family saw us and got back to her dad. She had to quit her job and we had no further contact. We had fun while it lasted.

Back