Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

Being black and having lived in Asia for 5+ years, there appears to be an apprehension that Asian women have in regards to Blacks. From Japan, China, Korea, R.O.C., no sly glances, small talk, etc. Not one "take me" moment." Is it more taboo for Asian women to be with Black men than it is for White women (and White women, I know it's not easy for you, either!)? Love Asian and White women!
This parts of the world are by far more conservatives than Europe and USA, specially in terms of race,Asian,Oriental and Arab world,yes they like hip hop,soul etc etc but dating a black man or black woman it will not be easy their family structures are very strong specially in terms of race.

Not true. Iā€™ve played with many Asian cpls and women.
Where are you meeting them? I think most Asian (especially Japanese, Chinese and Korean) families would be embarrassed to have their ******* bring home a black man (goes to the concept of "saving face"). If you're getting "many" Asian couples and women, you're one of a few.

Where are you meeting them? I think most Asian (especially Japanese, Chinese and Korean) families would be embarrassed to have their ******* bring home a black man (goes to the concept of "saving face"). If you're getting "many" Asian couples and women, you're one of a few.
One thing is dating Oriental or Asian couples in USA, UK or Europe but dating in their home countries is a totally different game ball.
I am not saying they are racist to black people just I know for friends in Japan,S.Korea it can be hard not impossible but hard.

You are only making assumptions but Iā€™m speaking from personal experience. Iā€™m not meeting their parents. They are discreet cpls I meet on various lifestyle sites. Not on B2W bcuz most ppl on here are full of *******. Keep hunting. They are out there tho.

You are only making assumptions but Iā€™m speaking from personal experience. Iā€™m not meeting their parents. They are discreet cpls I meet on various lifestyle sites. Not on B2W bcuz most ppl on here are full of *******. Keep hunting. They are out there tho.
No, I've lived throughout Asia. NOT in the military, but in residential areas from Tokyo to Shanghai to Seoul for 8+ years. You are trying to tell me that I'm making assumptions? Read my initial post that started this thread, then read the overwhelming number of posts that support my position, then tell me that my years overseas, and the number of posts supporting my position are only "assumptions." How long did you spend in Asia? If the answer is "zero," you can speak to your experiences here in the States, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the core issue I'm addressing. The issue goes much deeper than your limited experiences here in the States.

Youā€™re right. I only read the title and thought you meant all Asian women. In that case I agree with you. Iā€™ve lived in Seoul for 3 months and didnā€™t fuck one Korean girl. Itā€™s a different culture there. But here in the states Asian women can be free and have fun.

We are an Asian couple and once again, we tell people that its not a homogeneous group. Asia itself has many different ethnic groups and they can't be painted with the same brush. You have the Han ethnic group which is essentially people from China, Korea, Taiwan, with some closely related group like the Japanese. They are characterized by lighter skin, and usually live in developed countries.

The other large group are Austronesians which are basically your Filipinos, Indonesians, Malays. They are characterized by darker brown skin, and usually live in lesser developed countries to the south of the first group. Thais have some elements of Austronesians and can be grouped in with this group.

People in the first 2 groups don't consider Indians from the Indian subcontinent as "Asians", although many in the West refer to them as "South Asians"

People from the first Han group very rarely have interracial relationships with Blacks. There are the exceptions of course, and we are one of them. They mostly prefer whites if they were to marry out of their race. That is why you will find many old white guys with younger Asian wives from the Han group. Its a cultural thing.

People from the second group are more accepting of darker skin races and hence you see Filipinas, and Thais dating blacks and Indians. Again, its a cultural thing. So, when people ask why there are few Asian women into BBCs, they need to qualify which group of Asians are they talking about.

We are an Asian couple and once again, we tell people that its not a homogeneous group. Asia itself has many different ethnic groups and they can't be painted with the same brush. You have the Han ethnic group which is essentially people from China, Korea, Taiwan, with some closely related group like the Japanese. They are characterized by lighter skin, and usually live in developed countries.

The other large group are Austronesians which are basically your Filipinos, Indonesians, Malays. They are characterized by darker brown skin, and usually live in lesser developed countries to the south of the first group. Thais have some elements of Austronesians and can be grouped in with this group.

People in the first 2 groups don't consider Indians from the Indian subcontinent as "Asians", although many in the West refer to them as "South Asians"

People from the first Han group very rarely have interracial relationships with Blacks. There are the exceptions of course, and we are one of them. They mostly prefer whites if they were to marry out of their race. That is why you will find many old white guys with younger Asian wives from the Han group. Its a cultural thing.

People from the second group are more accepting of darker skin races and hence you see Filipinas, and Thais dating blacks and Indians. Again, its a cultural thing. So, when people ask why there are few Asian women into BBCs, they need to qualify which group of Asians are they talking about.
Totally agree with you. That's why I've questioned where the people who claim that "it's all good" are meeting women. If you look at my posts on this page, I've basically said the exact same thing that you're stating (making a distinction between Korean, China, ROC and Japan vs. the rest of Asia).

Totally agree with you. That's why I've questioned where the people who claim that "it's all good" are meeting women. If you look at my posts on this page, I've basically said the exact same thing that you're stating (making a distinction between Korean, China, ROC and Japan vs. the rest of Asia).
Yeah, in my opinion, you can classify Asian people into 3 main groups.

Han people eg Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese. - Interaction with Blacks is rare
Indian people from the subcontinent. Interaction with Blacks are rarer then Hans
Austronesians eg Filipinas, Thais, Indonesians, Malays, - Interaction with Blacks are more acceptable and if given the opportunity, its they are open to it. In this group, religion plays into it, where by Muslim dominated countries like Indonesia and Malaysia will hardly have any intimate interaction with non muslim people, who will be out of their ethnic group anyway.

SanDiegoBlack you have a point. Asian women are very pragmatic in how they operate. I have found a difference between Northern Asians (Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans) and Southeast Asians(Vietnamese, Laotian, Filipinas, etc). They consider themselves to be more caucasian than Asian. I have seen a lot of info that Asian women especially the ones from northern Asian countries are the most cold-blooded ruthless women on the planet. I think that's the real image of them. Not this docile, meek-looking woman. They are more interested in power than in self-fulfillment, and they consider the white man to be the centerpiece of power. Many of them will forgo a good-looking white man who may not have the resources for a white man who has the resources and does not look so good. Very rarely will you find an Asian woman falling in love and letting love determine her fate. However, all women will respond to any man who has power regardless of race. That man has to have SOMETHING better for her to fall in love. I'm not saying that southeast Asian women do not want the same thing but many of them do not have the insatiable need to be Caucasian. Also, I think East Indian women are slept on in terms of liking black men. I think many of them do but no one talks about them. In my opinion, Filipinas are the most receptive to black men. Many of them are descendants of the Negritos the original people of the Philipines.

I am going to sound totally crazy to the ears of opiniated people here. If we talk about sex, a black man is more likely to succeed with an Asian woman than a European woman overall. If an Asian woman wants to have fun with a black man, she is not going to play a psychological game with him. She is going to be straight forward. Asian women are more discreet than white women. Asian women will not tell anyone about it. There is one very important detail to consider. This woman must have been raised in Asia. American Asian are much more difficult than Asian women who grew up in Asia.

If you are black and if you read me, if you can interact with a Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Indonesian or Korean woman, be confident and be straight forward. Ask her for sex. It will be yes or no. She is not going to play the dram queen or the victim. And if you have sex, she is not going to sue for sexual harassment because this is not part of their culture.

Back