Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

Tell us more beautiful
I was taken to Jamaica (my aunt has a house there)
first night my aunt persuaded me to smoke ice, 4 black men came to the house, my aunt knew them, that’s when it started
for the next 2 wks I never left the house, I was high on ice, always naked.
I had all my holes filled at once, double penetrated in pussy, I learnt to deep throat. My aunt seduced me (I’m now bisexual)
back in uk I was pimped out by my aunt as a ******* for a month.
I came of ice.
im now a law intern, training to become a criminal lawyer
want to become a lawyer working 9am till 4pm
then 5pm till midnight and weekends become a hoe, get pimped out to do 3/4 somes, gangbangs, sex parties and use substances if OFFERD

first night my aunt persuaded me to smoke ice, 4 black men came to the house, my aunt knew them, that’s when it started
I had all my holes filled at once, double penetrated in pussy, I learnt to deep throat. My aunt seduced me (I’m now bisexual)
I came of ice.
then 5pm till midnight and weekends become a hoe, get pimped out to do 3/4 somes, gangbangs, sex parties and use substances if OFFERD
Yea okkk!

I came of ice.
Sounds like another fantasy to me, more so seeing theres not even one pic of her with a black cock, keep on day dreaming.

Being black and having lived in Asia for 5+ years, there appears to be an apprehension that Asian women have in regards to Blacks. From Japan, China, Korea, R.O.C., no sly glances, small talk, etc. Not one "take me" moment." Is it more taboo for Asian women to be with Black men than it is for White women (and White women, I know it's not easy for you, either!)? Love Asian and White women!
Take it for what it is. The reality is that among all races White men get first pick of the top women. The exceptions are if you have extraordinary good looks or status as a so-called Black man then you will have an easier time.

However if you focus on becoming an above average man in terms of money and class you will definitely have more options. In order to get the best women of any race in these times you need to have leverage. Once you have that you will have all the women you need.

I’ve lived in Japan for a while and I will tell you that in order to get even decent level women, I mean pretty, fit, feminine types as a so-called Black man, you need to present a level of class/status way above average and have some money. Like I said. It is what it is.

sometimes it also depend on opportunities to get in contact . even to have a platform like BTW both is difficult to find in china .

Back