Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

Good point of view^^

Thanks. but I just had to shut up that ignorant loud-mouth once and for all. 😂😂 People like him are really pathetic. Then again, ppl like him are rarely capable of thinking higher than "I'm a hit dat booty with my BBC, you know wah am sayin'?" I never could understand how some men reduce themselves to being someone's dirty secret, to be hidden away like a 2nd class citizen because they are ashamed or embarrassed to be seen with you openly , but then are happy to use you as a private fuck anima.l or with that "My dad can't know about us" thing, As I said, shouts 2nd class citizen/ultra-beta behavior.

Your posts are honest, detailed and interesting, though. You sound like a cool person to share a ******* and have a chat with. :)

I will not join this argument, I thumb down because I come here to talk to and meet the guys, I am tired this conversation taking over every topic.
I started this thread roughly 4 months ago. Lately, the serious conversations have diminished, and the angry, foul, finger pointing and name calling has increased. I'm thinking of ending this thread. I've contacted BTW to find out if that can be done. I will let everyone know in advance before I do that.

I started this thread roughly 4 months ago. Lately, the serious conversations have diminished, and the angry, foul, finger pointing and name calling has increased. I'm thinking of ending this thread. I've contacted BTW to find out if that can be done. I will let everyone know in advance before I do that.
that's a good idea
I'm beginning to think so, too. If it can be done, I will put an announcement up before doing so.

I spent time in Asia during my Navy days...The one thing brought up by in conversations was the stress placed on the individual for academic, financial, material, spouse and etc. success...Cultural norms that the parents and grandparents and etc. where raised in...It is not unusual in a lot of different cultures around the world...The desire for one thing...vs. dealing with the pressures of what has been taught and expected are entirely different...However at the end of the day...The individual is in control of there happiness, health and well being, period...;)

thank that is polite of you to say. However, not completely correct I did call someone a cunt....
Yes you did, and you were right to. It's one thing to state your opinion, but it is both stupid and disrespectful to attempt to tell someone what their opinion is, and to misquote you in doing so. If I as a Black man desire not to be stereotyped I am defeating myself if a stereotype others.

This is true. Thank you for understanding. Our family must approve or we will not have relationship with family anymore. I was not brave and never talked to foreign guys. I married a Japanese man that my parents approved. I think many Asian women are like this, not just Japanese.
Thank you for sharing

I for one don't see it as a big deal. Chinese Japanese and Korean women are some of the most cutthroat women on the planet. It's not a coincidence they are fairer-skinned or lighter than most other Asians. A lot of them desperately obsess with identifying with the western power structure. It Means WHITE MEN. There are more white men marrying Asian women than black men marrying white women. They have a reputation for being submissive but that's a cover. The bottom line is they are WOMEN and any woman can be had by any man including black ones. In my opinion, Filipinas are the most receptive to black men. A lot of darker-skinned Filipinas are treated like 2nd class citizens in the Philippines. They are descendants of the negritos the original people of the Philippines If they have complaints about black men over there it's not because of race. A lot of black men there do not settle down with one woman and they complain about brothas being players lol

From my experience there is still a lot of sexual and social repression in Asian cultures, some of it doesn't seem to make sense from a western perspective. Having said that the same is true of western culture to varying degrees. The importance of family plays a large role in this, as looking after the parents in old age is seen as the responsibility of the children. Females are still seen as less capable to provide financial support to their families and are therefore encouraged to marry a man from a family of financial and social standing. Given the importance of this women are under a lot of pressure to behave in a certain way to be the "perfect" bride in order to attract the best prospects. Men on the other hand seem to basically be able to do what they want, although still pressured to get married, but they hold most of the card in this equation. Men seeing prostitutes even after they are married is almost the norm in many Asian countries, and even many of my married asian friends in Australia still do even though they live here. Conversely sexually free females are shamed by society making it more difficult to find a desirable husband. I am sure over time as females become more financially independent this will be less of an issue and women will be able to express and fill their desires without being shamed.

From my experience there is still a lot of sexual and social repression in Asian cultures, some of it doesn't seem to make sense from a western perspective. Having said that the same is true of western culture to varying degrees. The importance of family plays a large role in this, as looking after the parents in old age is seen as the responsibility of the children. Females are still seen as less capable to provide financial support to their families and are therefore encouraged to marry a man from a family of financial and social standing. Given the importance of this women are under a lot of pressure to behave in a certain way to be the "perfect" bride in order to attract the best prospects. Men on the other hand seem to basically be able to do what they want, although still pressured to get married, but they hold most of the card in this equation. Men seeing prostitutes even after they are married is almost the norm in many Asian countries, and even many of my married asian friends in Australia still do even though they live here. Conversely sexually free females are shamed by society making it more difficult to find a desirable husband. I am sure over time as females become more financially independent this will be less of an issue and women will be able to express and fill their desires without being shamed.
thats true

Culture probably for them less melanin in skin equalls high social class
It's not the melanin content in the skin that marks out different status, if you had a sun tan it meant you worked the land from dawn till dusk ..... therfore you were a peasant. Where the thieving classes lounged around indoors all day. From East Asia to Western Europe the same school of thought existed ( look at Court portraits from around the Reformation, every Crown Prince of Europe looks like a ghost).😎🇨🇺🇻🇳✊

I can tell about Japan a little. Lighter skin in Japanese people is considered best. Most women protect their skin at the beach or wherever to try to keep lighter skin. Sometimes Japanese women look crazy at the beach because so many clothes! This is a very old tradition. A long time ago the high class people had very light skin and they look down on Japanese with darker skin. This is because Japanese with darker skin meant they were field workers or some kind of labor worker which considered low class.

I have darker skin than many Japanese girls and I get a tan very easy. I used to get teased at school because of this…it is sad but I think it still happens now.

I don’t know about opinion about foreign guys skin so much but even in Japanese people lighter skin is treated differently 😞
Thank you

I know we’re using an anonymous profile (but only for now, genuinely and could verify if need be) but you would honestly really help me and my girlfriend (who is Asian btw) finally take that first step after a year of us first fantasising about it!
Just hearing about your experiences and how you started or any advice!

Also, you look so good with bbc, can’t believe you had a creampie too (saw on your profile), hope there’s more to come, you’ve kinda turned into our role model!

Back