Cuckolding (amongst married couples) is all about trust and a sign of true love!!

• Cuckolding all the way?

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Rather be with a Cheater?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Hi we are happily married for over 13 years. She is 38 and i am 40.
I introduced her to the idea to try going out with other guys. Took months if not years to convince her to meet other guys. Ever since her first date 6 years ago, there has been no looking back. She loves the attention she gets. Going out, wining dining and ofcourse the hot passionate sex involved. I have never seen her looking so satisfied , confident and glowing. I love seeing her enjoying herself. We totally love each other and are open and honest with each other. I love to worship her and she is thankful to me for giving her this freedom, which she says many women cant have , but want !!. So she considers herself lucky. And she knows I totally love and worship her and whats a better way to show your love?? Giving her the freedom to have whoever she wants , when she wants. And showing you totally adore and love her by licking her out after she is back :) to show that you totally approve and want her to carry on.

I introduced her to the idea to try going out with other guys. Took months if not years to convince her to meet other guys. Ever since her first date 6 years ago, there has been no looking back. She loves the attention she gets. Going out, wining dining and ofcourse the hot passionate sex involved. I have never seen her looking so satisfied , confident and glowing. I love seeing her enjoying herself. We totally love each other and are open and honest with each other. I love to worship her and she is thankful to me for giving her this freedom, which she says many women cant have , but want !!. So she considers herself lucky. And she knows I totally love and worship her and whats a better way to show your love?? Giving her the freedom to have whoever she wants , when she wants. And showing you totally adore and love her by licking her out after she is back :) to show that you totally approve and want her to carry on.
Great introduction. You have the right mindset to make a good and dutiful cuck. Good job.

Asian boys make the best cucks.

Location?

38 really
Damn love all your pic
Asian really donr age huh

This really comes off as a good situation. The lady loves her husband, and gets the best of both worlds. She gets to find men who pleasure her, her husband approves of this, and even worships her. Others here have said, it seems rather cruel and selfish when married women with this ideal situation decide to uproot it and leave the hubby. Why? Are they not getting the best of both worlds as it is?

Back