As a 6’4, 240lb blk bull ive always wondered why men love to watch me please their wives. Talk to me?

Always wondered what’s my buddy from work here thinking when we go to his house on lunch break and I pound his wife into multiple orgasms and she deepthroats all 3 inches of him.
Its because its fantastic to watch, the contrast, the taboo (in my generation). I am 62,seeing my beautiful 45 year old blonde with a thick black cock inside her I find arousing. If I cant watch, hearing the woman you love groan and cry out in her orgasm makes me so hard. I know I cant satisfy my wife now so her lovers do. For me later it was the humiliation, now I clean her with my mouth,she has a bought a cock cage so I cant masterbate when she fucks and so on

Attachments

• 1060.jpg
    1060.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 1039.jpg
    1039.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1101.jpg
    1101.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1115.jpg
    1115.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 65
Its because its fantastic to watch, the contrast, the taboo (in my generation). I am 62,seeing my beautiful 45 year old blonde with a thick black cock inside her I find arousing. If I cant watch, hearing the woman you love groan and cry out in her orgasm makes me so hard. I know I cant satisfy my wife now so her lovers do. For me later it was the humiliation, now I clean her with my mouth,she has a bought a cock cage so I cant masterbate when she fucks and so on
Just briliant

They both love when I get her all messy with my cum and continue to fuck her. He gets to lick her clean while I’m in the shower. Win win ????
That video is super hot !! It looks like she absolutely LOVES your cock inside her ! If I were her hubby, Id love to watch you fuck her too and also do anything to be able to clean her pussy up after with my tongue

Rod, they love the pleasure you provide...BBC cuckolding sex for these couples is physically and mentally stimulating for the woman and SOOOOO
Mentally stimulating for the man that they can’t helo it. Especially a guy with a 3” penis who will never be able to do that
Yes very true and logical.

Always wondered what’s my buddy from work here thinking when we go to his house on lunch break and I pound his wife into multiple orgasms and she deepthroats all 3 inches of him.
I think because my wife was a good girl in school now black hung men are making her feel like a slut that she always wanted to be.

Last edited:
Back