As a 6’4, 240lb blk bull ive always wondered why men love to watch me please their wives. Talk to me?

RodOfGod

Male
Real Person
Always wondered what’s my buddy from work here thinking when we go to his house on lunch break and I pound his wife into multiple orgasms and she deepthroats all 3 inches of him.

Attachments

• 1E463BAA-E6E8-4CE8-8D4F-5449371E5405.jpeg
    1E463BAA-E6E8-4CE8-8D4F-5449371E5405.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 420E4B91-8343-4AA5-9E64-89FBBF649FBD.jpeg
    420E4B91-8343-4AA5-9E64-89FBBF649FBD.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 194
Always wondered what’s my buddy from work here thinking when we go to his house on lunch break and I pound his wife into multiple orgasms and she deepthroats all 3 inches of him.
Okay being the husband for me it starts at club or bar the chase , flirting, the big black cock stranger who my wife is falling all over is gonna be surprised when I arrange him to come to room an hour after we get there . Wife will be sleeping she will wake up to big black cock pressed against her mouth. Then the slut will let go .. it’s friggin amazing

He’s thinking how much his wife is loving you touching places inside her that he will never touch and stretching her tight pussy.

That totally makes sense. Glad to be of service.
Because you are 6'4", 240 lbs of hard muscle, Big Cock, raging Bull Alpha Stud Muffin? Maybe. Because you rock her to mind blowing orgasms. Because you humiliate and emasculate the cuck hubby, the way white boys crave to feel? Because the get more satisfaction from an hour with you than a month with each other?

Ultimately, it comes down to me not being able to get her off with my 4 inches.

I love her so very much! It is a sight like no other, when I witness her in *******.
I love watching she and him exploring each other's bodies, rubbing hands all over.
Oh, and the kissing. Love, love, love, to see them passionately make out in front of me.
She was always nervous, but would eventually let herself go, and get lost with him. It was like I was not even there, and I loved it.
The excitement and jealousy that I had, made it that much more fun.

Most likely cuckold men love watching you please their wives because they get off witnessing how a real man fucks... and how their wives scream and twist up with a large v. teeny dick balls deep down her throat and up her pussy. And the amount and power of the cum you deliver v. their weak ass dribble... and hoping they are allowed to taste it.

RodOfGod
your looking after his wife like he can not do and could never do ,you are a great friend that a lot of little cock white husband would love to have including my self as most of us cannot satisfier our wife. have you every wonted to spend the night there looking after her all night.

Most likely cuckold men love watching you please their wives because they get off witnessing how a real man fucks... and how their wives scream and twist up with a large v. teeny dick balls deep down her throat and up her pussy. And the amount and power of the cum you deliver v. their weak ass dribble... and hoping they are allowed to taste it.

Yea he always loved to eat her pussy after I finished inside of her. That was his favorite part.

Because you are 6'4", 240 lbs of hard muscle, Big Cock, raging Bull Alpha Stud Muffin? Maybe. Because you rock her to mind blowing orgasms. Because you humiliate and emasculate the cuck hubby, the way white boys crave to feel? Because the get more satisfaction from an hour with you than a month with each other?

Well damn Sandy, that just turned me on ????

Ultimately, it comes down to me not being able to get her off with my 4 inches.

I love her so very much! It is a sight like no other, when I witness her in *******.
I love watching she and him exploring each other's bodies, rubbing hands all over.
Oh, and the kissing. Love, love, love, to see them passionately make out in front of me.
She was always nervous, but would eventually let herself go, and get lost with him. It was like I was not even there, and I loved it.
The excitement and jealousy that I had, made it that much more fun.

So the excitement is also a rush for you?

Back