Are You an Emotional Cuck?

CCP

Couple
From
CA, US
I find that the physical aspect of her playing with a Bull is very fun, but what I really crave deep down is her falling for the Bull. Her actually falling in love with him, thinking about him all the time. Anyone else want this?

Makes it harder to find a Bull because he has to be emotionally available, and talented as a Dom.

Last edited:
I read your thoughts with sadness. What you desire seems like a prescription for the end of any relationship or bond you have with that woman. If she were to fall in love with him why would she or they want you around. Most women enter this cuckold thing because of a request by a husband or a boyfriend that they are in love with. Doing it to make him happy. Take away the love collapse, she's focused on him you are excess baggage.

I read your thoughts with sadness. What you desire seems like a prescription for the end of any relationship or bond you have with that woman. If she were to fall in love with him why would she or they want you around. Most women enter this cuckold thing because of a request by a husband or a boyfriend that they are in love with. Doing it to make him happy. Take away the love collapse, she's focused on him you are excess baggage.
Thats under the assumption she cant love two people. I believe we are capable of loving more than one.

There are many flavors of love, and depending on who the person is will generally determine the type of love. The deepest type of love is when you are in-love with someone. There is a deep intimate connection made that goes beyond the physical. When you're wife is with her lover friend she can be intimate with him and show her affection, but that should be strictly physical. Derick is the man my wife fuck's for pleasure. I am the man she makes love to. She may love Derick, but she is in-love with me.

some people want poly-amorous relationships with a third. There's nothing wrong with that. You can fall in love. Just don't fall harder for one person. It's not black or white(no pun intended on an IR site) It can be a mix of grey.

I fell for a wife before, but I knew the line. As long you know the line, you respect the line everyone can flourish in the triangle.

Yes, I am, it turns me on a lot also, knowing that she only has sex with him and loves him ...

I find that the physical aspect of her playing with a Bull is very fun, but what I really crave deep down is her falling for the Bull. Her actually falling in love with him, thinking about him all the time. Anyone else want this?

Makes it harder to find a Bull because he has to be emotionally available, and talented as a Dom.
Beware

Back