Are you a BBC slut?

I got fuck by a black guy .. it was good but to be honest I was expecting way more .. I had all this idea in my mind that I was going to be fully dominated but it was not like that … hopefully I can find another bbc that changes my mind

Attachments

• 81837FDE-0C53-407D-BB09-707FB1F19B7F.jpeg
    81837FDE-0C53-407D-BB09-707FB1F19B7F.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 435
My wife is a bonafide BBC slut. I went came into the office late this morning, been in the office 1/2 hour but I’m usually here 2 hours earlier. As I was shaving and showering door bell rings and when I came out of the shower, wife already had a young bull that wanted to stop by and drop a load real quick in the bed, legs up around his shoulders being impaled. I got dressed while they continued to fuck and when I was ready to leave, I went over, now she was getting it doggy, and kissed her goodbye. She kissed me while he pushed in all the way and held it there, making her moan while she tried to tell me she loved me, she told me to have a good day and not to forget to run by the store for a few items on my way home today. She told me again, she loved me and he pulled his cock out and asked, well what about me? She told him, OH, I LOVE your cock…PUT it back in your pussy right now! He did and she moaned really loudly as she looked down and the. back up to me and said, Honey, thank you for being you, god I love fucking big black cock, thank you for understanding.

I love that woman so much!!!

I got fuck by a black guy .. it was good but to be honest I was expecting way more .. I had all this idea in my mind that I was going to be fully dominated but it was not like that … hopefully I can find another bbc that changes my mind
I’d love to

Back