Are you a BBC slut?

Ooh yes I am a total slut for black cock , Our bull insists that I do not wear underwear anymore except on very special occasions, when we meet but I have to wear red high heeled shoes stockings and suspenders but nothing else but a see through dress that buttons down the front giving him access to any part of my body as he wishes, wether it’s teasing my nipples or fingering my pussy.
He likes to do this so anyone looking can clearly see us , he will ask me quite loudly what am I here for, I have to tell him quite loudly that I’m here as his whore as my husbands little white cock can’t fuck me properly and I need his black cock fucking my married whore cunt and fuck your black cum in it .
He often says so tell me what are you, I reply I’m your white married black cock slut can we go to get my cunt fucked now .

Last edited:
Is my BBW Hotwife A BBC Slut?
I keep telling her she is, but she doesn't think she qualifies.
Below are some of her antics over the last decade.
She takes it in all 3 holes and other than me she has been BBC only for the last 10 years.
Let us know if you think she is a BBC slut
View attachment 5953781View attachment 5953782

View attachment 5953786View attachment 5953787

View attachment 5953866View attachment 5953822
View attachment 5953826View attachment 5953827View attachment 5953869View attachment 5953868
I like your hree holes slut HOT wife

Back