Are white women interested in older black men?

Always so sad to lose somebody, and most don't understand the deep connection you have with a man who knows how to bring out your true nature. I had no idea I was going to love being a submissive, until I ran into the right man and he seemed to know from the beginning. He played me like a fiddle, so to speak; and we had the most fulfilling intimate sex I have ever experienced! So sorry to hear how it ended, I can only imagine how you felt, but your love for him is obvious in what you wrote.
🙏🙏🙏

He was a great man who taught me so much and I really do miss him even though its been years now and even though I am a natural sub (raised that way ) I really didnt understand what I was until I was in my 30's and by then especially living near a big college it was very hard to find a guy who was a real dom who was willing to take on a older sub to teach her. I believe its all a learning exp and we must be true to yourself and learn about who we are and what we all before we can give our best to out loves.
🙏🙏

Maybe this is a question for the ladies but i will but it out there for everyone. But is ones age really all that important in situations like this. Is it necessarily a deal breaker if one person is significantly older lets by what 10,20 years etc.

Maybe this is a question for the ladies but i will but it out there for everyone. But is ones age really all that important in situations like this. Is it necessarily a deal breaker if one person is significantly older lets by what 10,20 years etc.

Not a problem at all from our perspective :cool: We've played with 20-25 year gaps before, younger and older.

Brother I'm a very fit hung 45 year old black gentleman. My youngest hotwife yet was 23 years old and hubby was 25. I met them in my local gym 24 hour fitness. The young one's are attracted to the big muscles and the big black dicks. Even when the age is an issue being attractive and looking like a snack wins them over every single time. It also helps that Southern California is one of the largest lifestyle regions in the country. So I actually get a good variety of ages that I attract but I definitely pull women in their twenties! In the end bro its confidence, presentation, and the performance that they are all curious about from a bbc that makes them addicted.

When I meet them in the gym this is what they see, and when I meet them for drinks this is what they see a GQ smooth KOS brotha ready to take wifey home and blow her back out!
♠️😎View attachment 3632637View attachment 3632638
Same here. Our fiets Bull was 45 whilest we where 23 and 24

Back