Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I wouldn't say I'm his property, but when he calls me and tells me to come to his office at work I drop what I'm doing and go. Or the same when he says he's heading to my office. He sent me a text Sunday night saying he wanted to meet. I told my husband I had to run to the store for a few things. Met him at a secluded boat landing and let him use me on a picnic table that was there. Returned home with a few items from the store, and 4 loads of his semen in me. Didn't even bother showering. Just went to bed with what he pumped in me still where he left it.

I do know you will not find me wearing panties to work and longer. And all new bras that unhook in the front for him.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm his property, but when he calls me and tells me to come to his office at work I drop what I'm doing and go. Or the same when he says he's heading to my office. He sent me a text Sunday night saying he wanted to meet. I told my husband I had to run to the store for a few things. Met him at a secluded boat landing and let him use me on a picnic table that was there. Returned home with a few items from the store, and 4 loads of his semen in me. Didn't even bother showering. Just went to bed with what he pumped in me still where he left it.

I do know you will not find me wearing panties to work and longer. And all new bras that unhook in the front for him.
Hot experience ! Great woman !

Property uh......well, as long has he has the receipt to prove it! If he doesn't...well, he treats me like I'm his property anyway so no point in buying something you rent for free, right? ;-) lol

Back