Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I do believe that when most of us white women experience sex & relationship with a black man or a black couple (like I have) it’s an experience that most white men or women can’t compare. I see a black couple a few times a month, sometimes more, usually at their place on the ocean. Other than sex, they are quite respectful of me. When sex begins I become submissive right away and they use me as they want. I love them, love to be around them and, of course, love sex with them even if they call me names and make me do things that I would not normally do.

I do believe that when most of us white women experience sex & relationship with a black man or a black couple (like I have) it’s an experience that most white men or women can’t compare. I see a black couple a few times a month, sometimes more, usually at their place on the ocean. Other than sex, they are quite respectful of me. When sex begins I become submissive right away and they use me as they want. I love them, love to be around them and, of course, love sex with them even if they call me names and make me do things that I would not normally do.
I like to meet you

Back