Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

tumblr_mspvsgf8aq1sgjgako1_640-gif.1974651

My boyfriend, he's black made me this slut card for black. It's very cool! I sometimes show it to the guys in the club, they like it.
That is a very nice card.. There is a site.. I can't remember what it's called.. for Black men to register ownership of their white women or couple, etc.

Could white women opt out later?
The ownership contract should include a relatively short review period with safeword for even earlier "ABORT MISSION" purposes and if the ska e freely makes if to this first review she or a couple or even a family can opt out.. Single family members with significant issues should be supported without question and followed.-meaning that ALL opt out of ownership by a certain owner. If this is the case then the family should review the issues, the owner and their place in the lifestyle collectively and individually in an objective way TOGETHER - families FIRST

The ownership contract should include a relatively short review period with safeword for even earlier "ABORT MISSION" purposes and if the ska e freely makes if to this first review she or a couple or even a family can opt out.. Single family members with significant issues should be supported without question and followed.-meaning that ALL opt out of ownership by a certain owner. If this is the case then the family should review the issues, the owner and their place in the lifestyle collectively and individually in an objective way TOGETHER - families FIRST
That sounds to me more like ownership of a whole family. I know of a young Polish couple not far from my place who live in a block controlled by gangs. People told me the wife is beautiful. They have 4 children, the oldest and the 2 youngest are black / mixed race. There are other white couples with mixed race babies in the neighbourhood, but this one seem to be a classical example of gang-owned family. At one point in time, I bet the children themselves will ask "the contract" to be reviewed. Maybe after the next 2 pregnancies.

Back