Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.

I believe it being free will and choice matter. I am into cuckolding, and I do consider BBC men sexually superior and natural for white girls and women to desire.

I have only dated and been in relationships with beautiful ones, and interracial has been something I have grown into liking and myself become open minded about it, I have yet to have had "hot wife" type of relationship with this aspect, but I am confident I am certain of what I want to find.

If thinking of situations in which beautiful teen ******* would happen to express she is into interracial and that loves sex and BBC, I think it would be similar or same thing as if she was LGBTQ, meaning each can only be oneself and enjoys what and how enjoys. So, if she was into it, I believe it would be my responsibility to support her on being boldly herself. Even if it would not be the easiest sort of choice but just her being herself.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I know they do. Took me all of my life and personally,submission I always fantasized about being dominated in bed. Submission. Used to not like that word though my sexual fantasies of being dominated kept coming. Submission I now found to be to me is love. And that's where I missed it in that regard. And who subdues us is the one we come to love and receive and feel that love from. For me anyway. Great question.

this is a very good question/topic , we had a weeks holiday on a sailing boat that was captained by a crew off black men ,both were around 60 one cooked and cleaned and the other steered the boat around the islands and was the tour guide .

Both men were extremely nice and very attentive to there work especial to the need of my wife , on the second night we all had dinner on deck and wine flowed and conversation became rather raunchy , i must admit we are swingers , my wife became unsettled , not cross but turned on with the way both men were sharing there experiences.

One started to clean up the dinner mess leaving us with the captain who had removed his shirt and was sitting in just his shorts as he got up to do something his cock fell out one side of his shorts , my wife gasped , he apologized , then tried to put it back but it just started to get erected and bigger , my wife asked if he needed help thats when the fun started .

Kim removed her clothes and he lost his shors and they kissed , she went down on his cock ,

The other came up from the kitchen naked he looked at me and told me to behave and watch , she was now going to be there property for the rest of the week, we spent our holiday naked and me watching kim have the best fucking sessions on and around the islands with two wonderful black men with nice thick cocks and they knew how to use them.

These two men were very experienced in keeping white women happy and making them there property for the time spent on there boat , once we had established i was ok to let them play to there rules , i recommend to any couple if you find this scenario , enjoy and let your woman have the time of her life.

Back