Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I don't think anyone should ever be considered property of another. But I don't judge anyone as we all have our kinks as long as all parties consent. Being a submissive slut, hot wife, or like some I see on here submissive cucks in the bedroom and being someone's slave is a big jump. At least once the fucking is done anyways. But again to each their own

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
Loved your answer , I also believe we are submissive to a black man , can’t really explain why maybe it is that they are so dominant, in my experience if he likes you he will take charge straight away that really turns me on xxxx Kim .

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana

I agree Queen and im proud to be a pussy-free whiteboi

It’s that very same submission that almost seems like an unholy attraction. White women submit to me daily in passing glances, flicks of the hair, posture and other subtle ways. Right in front of their sons, husbands and boyfriends

Back