Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

That may or may not be the case with you. Mine however has gotten to where her way of showing she’s ready for sex would be to pinch and twist the ******* out of my nipples or sneak a slap shot to my balls and then tell me to shut the fuck up if I make a sound.
Ouch. Well, the way I come to be pegged is mainly when my dick is not hard enough to satisfy her and she notices I struggle. She may think I like it, but she also came home once and first thing she whispered to my ear she wanted her pussy licked and use the strap-on dildo on me.

I’ve never bottomed but I can cum just by sucking black dick or eating black ass . The first time I had gay sex was with a black guy after I was done fucking him he asked if I could suck his cock , I was adamant I was not going to do it but then he stood up to get dressed and his beautiful cock was starring at me and I just took it in my mouth and within minutes I had so much cum shooting out of my dick I never felt like that before . Was hooked from that second , I still enjoy pussy but if I had to choose sucking black would be my choice .

I’ve never bottomed but I can cum just by sucking black dick or eating black ass . The first time I had gay sex was with a black guy after I was done fucking him he asked if I could suck his cock , I was adamant I was not going to do it but then he stood up to get dressed and his beautiful cock was starring at me and I just took it in my mouth and within minutes I had so much cum shooting out of my dick I never felt like that before . Was hooked from that second , I still enjoy pussy but if I had to choose sucking black would be my choice .
Cumming from just sucking??

Cumming from just sucking??
Yes , it’s an amazing feeling .
That reminds me, when I was a teen I was going down on this girl and I came without touching my dick. It was rubbing the sheets a little but I was so into her pleasure that I didn’t even notice I was going to cum until I was shooting my load. I was surprised by it and got up because I was then laying in my cum. She asked what was going on and started laughing when she saw that I had shot off like that. The good thing was, back then, I could go four or five times a night.

I came one time from gaggin on a big black 10" dick....never touched myself

Back