Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I wanted to marry my current wife precisely to forget a wrong situation with another lady, but mainly because I was in love with her and wanted to have sex with her. Let's say my previous rel was a dominant girl edging to abusive. That included non-consensual caging with a lock that was difficult to pick, pussyless sex, was tricked into pegging and doing a lot of things under false expectations of real heterosexual intercourse. That led to me being humiliated and penetrated by one of her friends. I can't say that was all ****** upon me, but I had feelings for that girl.
Unconsciously, I now ended up recreating with my wife and bull many of the things that I was conditioned to by my ex-gf, except for the caging. This time I tricked myself into believing I only wanted to see my wife blacked and so on. I now realized I actually wanted it for myself. After my last orgasms with her bull's friend and her pregnancy, I am less inclined to have sex with her. Instead, I want her to enjoy and keep the bull meeting her every week. And definitely want to see his friend over and over again.
Was she pregnant by you or her bull?

I continue to learn more about my sissygasms. Have a few new toys and different lubes. One time a week or two ago my little dick started to leak a stream of cum. Up until then I would get a few drips here and there. The streaming makes me feel more like a sissy for sure. Been also getting the urge to have a real cock in me so can feel his warm load. Also the feeling of being man handled/held/used is really growing. I tried to jerk off so I can get hard which now after a few minutes I only get semi hard. The desire to cum as a man is slowing going away and is being replaced with the ever increasing feelings of sissygasms. Not sure how this transition will continue but would liked to be caged and switch 100% to panties. I feel very vulnerable.

I continue to learn more about my sissygasms. Have a few new toys and different lubes. One time a week or two ago my little dick started to leak a stream of cum. Up until then I would get a few drips here and there. The streaming makes me feel more like a sissy for sure. Been also getting the urge to have a real cock in me so can feel his warm load. Also the feeling of being man handled/held/used is really growing. I tried to jerk off so I can get hard which now after a few minutes I only get semi hard. The desire to cum as a man is slowing going away and is being replaced with the ever increasing feelings of sissygasms. Not sure how this transition will continue but would liked to be caged and switch 100% to panties. I feel very vulnerable.
1627227068086.gif

it is the most amazing feeling a sissy can have

View attachment 4265431
A year or two ago I would not give being a sissy that much thought but now it’s what I think about most of the time. Being taken and used by an experienced man feeling his warm load up inside me. As my sissygasms get more powerful I want to have them more often. If they get more powerful I may pass out for a moment. Thanks

I never thought the sissygasms would be more pleasurable then a regular penis orgasm . My advice is to abstain from masterbation or cumming .chastity helps ...Totally rule out normal orgasms over a good length of time eventually with practice when you hit that spot it will be a strong pulsating orgasm hands free ...and more than a little dribble .. The best is you will stay in subspace . I am forever changed .

My wife encourages me to masturbate since I am now pussyfree but I’m too teensy to do it by hand so I use an anal vibrator. I much prefer sissygasms. I enjoy eating the sad little dribble that leaks out. It reminds me of my cocksucking days, swallowing mouthfuls of thick black cream.
I should also have added that when having sissygasms it is so nice to clean up my cum as it dribbles out as no more do I experience the post ejaculation let down. Absolutely love it. Thanks for reminding me.

The more this kind of orgasms I get the less I am interested in traditional orgasms. However, I must say I always look for a penetration that gives me an erection. Its not that I want it so. It's my instinct, I believe. But I barely ejaculate - lately, probably once per week or every 10 days. And found out erections only happen with a bigger girth or a thicker dildo. When my wife sees I struggle to get hard she massages me or takes her strap-on from the cabinet, only to make me dribble as and I end up satisfying her orally. I also noticed that my nipples are more sensitive and she plays with them as I do with hers.

I feel you except for the panties thing. I've already gone all the way with a friend of a bull. Going back to being pegged is not the same. When you do it with a thinner dildo you only get what you describe. No erections anymore. And it's like you don't know anymore how to stop the anxiety of getting more. Your'e in a new universe. And yes you feel weaker on a personality plane. I'm fine with my wife since I know we love each other. But I'm also apprehensive of how this could develop on her side.

I feel you except for the panties thing. I've already gone all the way with a friend of a bull. Going back to being pegged is not the same. When you do it with a thinner dildo you only get what you describe. No erections anymore. And it's like you don't know anymore how to stop the anxiety of getting more. Your'e in a new universe. And yes you feel weaker on a personality plane. I'm fine with my wife since I know we love each other. But I'm also apprehensive of how this could develop on her side.
how so?

Back