Are there any other alpha males that are cuckolds?

An alpha in all ways in life but the chastity cage is key, if on, then the pivot is natural. Do as asked if caged without hesitation. When cage is off your alpha in your marriage and life again.

An alpha in all ways in life but the chastity cage is key, if on, then the pivot is natural. Do as asked if caged without hesitation. When cage is off your alpha in your marriage and life again.
Same here.
Thought most submissive cucks are low self esteem, good to know there's also lots of "alpha subs".
Also, the whole sissy stuff is not our cup of tea, I prefer to remain masculine while indulging those kinks, caged cuck or not. Wifey gets off on owning and bossing around a man who otherwise does what he wants. Kicks hardest, she says.

I consider myself an Alpha. What first attracted me to my wife was her sexual appetite. I knew she was a nympho, and she liked to talk about guys she had been with. One night when we were out, she got up and went over to the bar and chatted with a guy briefly. When i asked about him she came right out and told me they had dated and commemted about how big his cock was...she complained he was too big for her because he was a clumsy fuck. We do rules, one being that she doesn't let on to these guys that I know and apporve, and that she doesn't fuck any of my friends or co-workers. She has been involved with her manager, a black guy, for over a year now, and get a kick out of talking to him when i see him on occasion. He's like on pins and needles...stutters and it's hilarious.

yeah agree. But being caged is something i have thought, but quite hesitant on it.

I consider myself an Alpha. What first attracted me to my wife was her sexual appetite. I knew she was a nympho, and she liked to talk about guys she had been with. One night when we were out, she got up and went over to the bar and chatted with a guy briefly. When i asked about him she came right out and told me they had dated and commemted about how big his cock was...she complained he was too big for her because he was a clumsy fuck. We do rules, one being that she doesn't let on to these guys that I know and apporve, and that she doesn't fuck any of my friends or co-workers. She has been involved with her manager, a black guy, for over a year now, and get a kick out of talking to him when i see him on occasion. He's like on pins and needles...stutters and it's hilarious.
Thats awesome

I am an alpha in real life.. I'm an aggressive, no nonsense take charge guy.

I, also, have cuck tendances. I'm not sure where this comes from. I had a very abusive mom who cucked my ******* for years. I can't believe he didn't know.

I have a compulsion to please women. Unfortunately, i have never found a woman that i thought might have possibilities.

When i reconnected with my wife after 30 years, it seems she, now, might have fit this lifestyle.

Unfortunately, we ran out of time.

If anyone is interested in our story, PM me. I don't want to take over this thread.

Last edited:
Hubby is also an apha outside of the bedroom. From work to home to parenting to the rest of vanilla life he is in charge and I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel safe and taking care of.

In the bedroom he craves the loss of power and it allows me complete freedom. It's like I get the best of both worlds.

I think what helps him be such a good cuckold is that alpha personality. It gives him the confidence to be able to see me with other guys and be humiliated without and real issue.

i would have been a cuck, if just to stop being the take charge guy in my work & social life. my wife was submissive & i don't think she could have pulled it off.

although, there were times she shut me off for weeks at a time. i remember one friday night she was gettoing dressed to go out with one of her GFs. she wouldn't tell me where she was going or when she'd be home.

There certainly is a fairly strong correlation between high performing men or "alphas" in day to day lives who enjoy a more submissive, cuckold or switch role in the bedroom. That same correlation can also be seen with higher intellect.
You don't have to be a physically smaller or "lesser" man to enjoy giving up dominance or control in your sex life. There is a lot of evidence to suggest those who carry a lot of responsibility in the day to day enjoy the switch because they don't want to be in control of everything. Often it's a great form of escapism, for both in the relationship, especially if one in the relationship is typically more assertive than the other. it can bring you both toe to toe with control of your situations.
How many times do you see business leaders getting caught out in S&M / bondage parties where they are on the recieving end.
This here is just our personal flavour of that kind of escapism from normality and in general revel in the curiosity or exhilaration of being taken out of control.
Show me the numbers that sustain this hypothesis :D Cucks come from all walks of life, it's a kink and to some a way of living. I do enjoy to be a bull. I could tell you more about me but that is not relevant to this topic.

I'm an alpha. I am a cuckold in the sense that I would like to see my woman with another guy, but that's about it. I don't see BBC as superior, or other guys as superior to me unless we are talking about cock size and fucking. I don't align myself with sissy cuckold aspects, and honestly I laugh at some of the stuff posted here like black owned, fluffing, paying black people reoperations, etc, rofl. I actually see me sharing my wife with someone as an alpha move as well. If I don't allow it, it won't happen. But I do want it and allow it.

Located in Toronto, as I see some fellow people in Canada as well :)

Freedom! Honk Honk! haha.

Me, I’m a alpha in most other areas of my life except in bed. I’m the most submissive guy you’d ever find in bed. And I’m ok with that. I turn over the sex for the wife to bbc because he gives it to her in ways I can’t. I can’t compete with a dick literally twice my length and much thicker than me

Hey fellow cucks. Are there any other alpha males that are cuckolds? I myself am an alpha in every other area of my life but in the bedroom I'm a complete cuck.
Me too ... something about seeing my wife pleasuring another man, and receiving pleasure too. May be it's because after they are both finished and spent he leaves and she stays with me...

Yep. same here fact i cant change, I cant compete with a bbc almost twice my size and the wife lets me know it
when you she her stretched out to max and she’s cumming her brains out, eyes rolling into the back of her head, you just accept facts. She knows it, and you know there is nothing that there is nothing you can give her sexually that even compares

I think that's what puts off a lot of guys that are new to the lifestyle, the notion that a cuckold is a 24/7 wimp and pushover and that the whole relationship dynamic is suddenly flipped. I'm not exactly the "alpha" type since I'm an old fat guy with an already smallish dick that now doesn't even get hard, but in my day to day life I'm definitely a guy's guy, macho type (moustache, drive a truck that I fix up and not afraid of manual and even heavy physical work). In the bedroom I submit completely to my wife and her bulls (and even go as far as performing gay acts even if I've always considered myself straight, to show my complete surrender), but outside of this sexual context I'm still the one wearing the pants in our relationship.

My husband is what I call an “Alpha Nerd”. He’s a big wig tech executive. He also was confident enough to get me, lol. A lot of people think that he “punched above his weight,” and it’s true he wasn’t as controllable as many of my other exes, and I liked his confidence. That turned into a real appreciation for him, and then love, and so I said "yes" when he asked me to marry him.

I love and respect him tremendously, and when I had my one bull, I did not try and humiliate or diminish him. But he did that to himself. I felt kinda bad and conflicted about that, to be honest. But my husband is about 4.5 inches fully erect which is literally less than half of Ty. He was totally focused on that.

Last edited:
My husband is what I call an “Alpha Nerd”. He’s a big wig tech executive. He also was confident enough to get me, lol. A lot of people think that he “punched above his weight,” and it’s true he wasn’t as controllable as many of my other exes.

I love and respect him tremendously, and when I had my one bull, I did not try and humiliate or diminish him. But he did that to himself. I felt kinda bad and conflicted about that, to be honest. But my husband is about 4.5 inches fully erect which is literally less than half of Ty. He was totally focused on that.
Yes my husband is so much the same

Back