ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

What is normal? We are a straight hotwife couple, hubby plays when he feels the urge, but he loves watching me play. I love it too.
Exactly!

What is normal?

Obviously everyone on this site enjoys various aspects of interracial sex. Some might like it like this, others may like it like that……

For us, there are absolutely physical elements, Kat isn’t just into black men, she’s only into VERY well endowed black men. Luckily for us (and her partners) we share in this celebration of sexuality!

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
We are normal couple she gets to have bbc for fun and I get to watch and help out by getting them drinks and towels while the action is going on. I get to take pics and vids and we all get to have fun of the whole experience. No drama just our fun and orgasms for everyone involved.

I think like most things in life, there is variation to what someone likes and is into, and how far they want to take things and in which direction. It does seem like in this particular setting, cuck guys and perhaps some gay guys who love black dick, hijack many pages and speak the loudest, so to speak. Important to find you and your desires, in the midst of the madness so you can enjoy whatever you do the best you can, so everyone wins. Just my 2 pennies worth.

You can put us in this category.
Us too. So far we have only had one BBC experience just last month while in Vegas and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I watched the Wife enjoy herself and took some short video clips to show her later. (Not planned but she was happy to see them.) After the handsome young black man left our hotel room, we had a couple more hours of really great sex. I continued to claim her over and over again for the next several days. I am not caged (nor will I be); I am not humiliated; and I am no clean up boy. As the Wife says, I am her BWC and she will always be mine, no matter how many BBC she takes. The Wife and I definitely enjoyed the BBC experience and we look forward to many more fun, clean and discreet hookups in the very near future. cheers Hub (y):sex:

We are in this category, yes we have fantasies but we don't humiliate or do pain. Yes we both are bi and wife doesn't do anal. It does nothing for her. Yes I do like to try anal but it's never required, what is required is that everyone has fun and respect each other.
Well said……..I am hard already.😃

I enjoy watching my wife enjoy another man. Even just knowing she is having good sex and getting everything she wants is a turn on. It just happens her favorite is a BBC Bull. He enjoys her as much as she enjoys him. They are both anxious to explore her "belonging" to him and him gently training her to enjoy whatever experience they agree on to the utmost. I am anxious to see where they take each other.

I enjoy watching my wife enjoy another man. Even just knowing she is having good sex and getting everything she wants is a turn on. It just happens her favorite is a BBC Bull. He enjoys her as much as she enjoys him. They are both anxious to explore her "belonging" to him and him gently training her to enjoy whatever experience they agree on to the utmost. I am anxious to see where they take each other.
Anxious to see where this goes. That makes sense. Be open in mind, and communication, and enjoy where the journey may take you. This way everyone can win, and your wife be sexually satisfied. I love it!!

damn this is erotic.

To date I have only shared my wife with the same buddy, a number of times over the last 20 years now. It has always been a 3some with us, but I've sat back for a few minutes here & there to watch and absolutely LOVED it. My buddy is pretty well hung so he seems to hit spots I don't, and I LOVE the sight of her enjoying it! None of the humiliation stuff. He does creampie her, but I just fuck her after and there's no desire to go down on her after he's done.

We have started talking more about the possibility of adding a bbc now (he is in a new relationship now and is no longer willing to play), but we don't know any personally and there aren't a ton where we live.

Hopefully once covid settles down we can get out and meet one or two!
Similar for us, same guy we started with, done it many many times with him. Nothing crazy happens just a lot of sex for her. We take turns doing her. She gets really turned on. She kisses both of us, him and I have both kissed her after she's swallowed..a min or two after. We don't use condoms, we most always cum in her. After she wipes off either of us has no problem going down on her. There's no humiliation. He has a bigger tool and it's very obvious she likes sex with him. We always do her twice each, he's gone 3 and 4 times, I've done 3. It's a fun, relaxing but exciting times for all of us.
Wife is horny as fuck for days after, we have a lot of good sex.
We are very normal people, mid 50s, in shape, clean, classy. This is our private fun, none of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.

Last edited:
You know those things aren't mutually exclusive right? You can fuck for fun and share your adventures, and honestly getting to fuck guys I enjoy AND make a few extra grand a month off of those I'll never fuck seems like a win win to me
Fun is always fun and making money on the side is all good.

We have no interest in the cuckold thing at all. It’s a turnoff to us. We are however a female lead relationship couple, but Anthony is not cuckold and has no desire to be that way. He's not a pussy, gay, bi, he's just a straight man who loves fucking pussy.

We just enjoy meeting black men that I, connect with and can enjoy some amazing sex while my hubby watches. I fuck black men because I love it and Anthony loves watching get fucked!
So You are in California. I in the bay area. I'm game to jave som fun if you are. Let's communicate and see what happens, if that is okay

We think we are normal. She has Boyfriends/not bulls. We enjoy knowing the guys and having men who we both like as people in our lives. I am so proud that so many men enjoy my wife and that she gets so much pleasure from them. We are much closer, more intimate, more open and much more ALIVE since she started dating at my request. She is so damn beautiful and sexy with her black guys and her self esteem and self confidence are off the charts better. We are ultra discreet. No men get to put me down nor would we tolerate any abuse of her verbally or otherwise. This is for our sexual pleasure and to enhance a wonderful partnership/marriage.
Hello guys we agree and feel the same

We think we are normal. She has Boyfriends/not bulls. We enjoy knowing the guys and having men who we both like as people in our lives. I am so proud that so many men enjoy my wife and that she gets so much pleasure from them. We are much closer, more intimate, more open and much more ALIVE since she started dating at my request. She is so damn beautiful and sexy with her black guys and her self esteem and self confidence are off the charts better. We are ultra discreet. No men get to put me down nor would we tolerate any abuse of her verbally or otherwise. This is for our sexual pleasure and to enhance a wonderful partnership/marriage.
Sounds logical

Back